TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
Lux- We will see the best Clips we ever seen before but Lux is a Different animal on URL. (Battle of the Night Runner Up)
Calicoe- It's His Return,people will Love him (Battle of The Night)
TRex- Bad move for T-Top,Rex gone be amped plus he gone have the Crowd.
JJDJ- JJ will win because of his experience. Wavy gone over prepare..(dont really understand this matchup)
Big T-The Whole NWX thing has Revived him and Suge will have a couple stumbles. His run will be over.
Ms.Hustle- Close Battle but I have a Feeling She will have the Crowd and Official will get Frustrated.
Dna/Kshine- Chess will cook but Steams is the weak link..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
get these rookies out of here :camby:

Summer Madness been watered down :snoop:

Hey we cant get the likes of a big kannon, or bigg k, or danja. or hell even an ill will back on a Sm...too much like right. They all put on ridiculous performances but the names dont fill in seats.

Chilla hopefully can be a step forward giving guys like that a good look on a big card.

And honestly how many more top tier match ups can be created in that bracket...

Its either give the rookies that do good a shot (top, brizz, chess) or the weak fill up space at this point.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
i mean in a way it's kinda tay-rocish or even similar to rex, he doesn't choke, shows up, doesn't get bodied yet doesn't do anything crazy, gives nikkas just enough to make them wanna see him again :ehh: a safe investment for smack

brizz almost the same but i feel like he has more dry spots than Top
nikka wack now, he not like he was on uff.

Brizz and Dot the only nikkas he got that can move in the big stage, but he hates both of them :mjlol:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
nikka wack now, he not like he was on uff.

Brizz and Dot the only nikkas he got that can move in the big stage, but he hates both of them :mjlol:

Brizz can move a stage but Chess can't? :mjlol:

Anyway yall know im always at least 75% when it comes to predictions.

Winners
Lux
Calicoe
Suge
Hustle
DNA/Shine
JJDD
Rex

Superwriter vs Chef Trez gonna be better then every battle on this card though :snoop:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Brizz can move a stage but Chess can't? :mjlol:

Anyway yall know im always at least 75% when it comes to predictions.

Winners
Lux
Calicoe
Suge
Hustle
DNA/Shine
JJDD
Rex

Superwriter vs Chef Trez gonna be better then every battle on this card though :snoop:
breh Craig already got like 5-7 bar of the year contenders :mjcry: fliiko got a couple round of the year nominations himself :mjcry: Idk what Imma do with myself when them shyts drop

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Clips skit was very out of place on the trailer. Should have been a separate video. It doesn't really matter anymore. These are just "business" trailers for the card. These trailers haven't felt real in years.

I think Suge/Big T may turn out to be a surprisingly dope battle, although based on logic, battles that make no sense usually turn out bad. It's still the one I'm looking forward to the most.