theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't expect Lux to do much different at all. I expect him to have quality material, which is what he lacked in his last battle. That's all you can really ask. I don't mind the way Lux raps. You gotta be foolish if you expect this nygga to spit exactly like he did 10 years ago.

The biggest problem is the way he sounds now. He could get up there doing nothing but punches & nyggas will say he's preaching.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bar is set pretty high for Lux and I think his style is less crowd friendly than people realize.

I wouldn't be surprised if the fans rally behind Clips just because he's talking to them rather than at them

That's me being biased though. I really hope Charlie wins

Why would you want uh nygga that clearly loses battles, but got a million excuses and flips it like he didnt...and none of em' being logical at all to beat uh person who from the look of things aint comin to play at all??. Thats bullshyt....no other way around it.

If you cant see Lux got that killer instinct back in him and bout to tear Clips apart idk what to tell you. This aint bout jokes, makin the crowd giggle, no sike i lied none of that weak shyt. Clips gotta get up there and go round for round with a pissed off Lux. Them 4 bar set ups aint gon save him. His only option is to re-hash angles that Mook connected with perfection....an thats not even an option. Thats to save face in front of casual fans, from all the damage he bout to get rocked with.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would you want uh nygga that clearly loses battles, but got a million excuses and flips it like he didnt...and none of em' being logical at all to beat uh person who from the look of things aint comin to play at all??. Thats bullshyt....no other way around it.

If you cant see Lux got that killer instinct back in him and bout to tear Clips apart idk what to tell you. This aint bout jokes, makin the crowd giggle, no sike i lied none of that weak shyt. Clips gotta get up there and go round for round with a pissed off Lux. Them 4 bar set ups aint gon save him. His only option is to re-hash angles that Mook connected with perfection....an thats not even an option. Thats to save face in front of casual fans, from all the damage he bout to get rocked with.

Lux is a greedy diva and the only reason he's doing this battle is to promote his album dropping this month.

That's why I want him to lose

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lux is a greedy diva and the only reason he's doing this battle is to promote his album dropping this month.

That's why I want him to lose

And clips dont never own up to his bullshyt and need to get smoked for it....people call antics the cancer in battle rap...nah the pathetic bias people got for Clips is the cancer.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Wavy had the best overall performance at RvV, he was bound to get a battle on SM5. Not that hard to understand, besides i'm sure his price isn't as high as anyone else y'all named.

I actually dont think he had the best performance at RvV (I think Top did), and he def battled the weakest 'vet' on top of that (excluding DNA, who is actually the rookie gatekeeper). Doing "good" against K-Shine shouldnt garner a SM slot (Idgaf if he was willing to do the shyt for free)

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Weird to see Hitman lump Hollow in with Clips in that one tweet since a) him and Hollow are pretty close and b) he's wrong.

Sidenote, Wavy and TODD is the worst battle in any major Smack event history. I woulda been at least cool with Brizz/TODD, but fukking Wavy? Two of the most generic battlers in the world facing off on the Superbowl of battle rap smh. You couldnt have brought in Chilla, Magic, O-Red, Math, shyt anybody?

I think this'll be the battle where the fans turn on Roc too btw. His Brizz battle ended up being really debatable on film, and people are starting to see through the bullshyt (even though it's the same shyt he got praised for against Clips & DNA)
Not really though.

And considering the fact that Holla beat both Hollow and Clips I really got no issue with him having issue with Clips's statement.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Not really though.

And considering the fact that Holla beat both Hollow and Clips I really got no issue with him having issue with Clips's statement.

What lol? He died against Hollow and lost to Clips too (although I can see how people feel like the Clips battle is debatable but whatever)

EDIT: I'm a Hitman fan too

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Not really though.

He definitely lost to Hollow. Him and Clips I always thought was debatable. I like Hitman more than both when he's on his A Game tho

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He definitely lost to Hollow. Him and Clips I always thought was debatable. I like Hitman more than both when he's on his A Game tho
Hollow was terrible that battle. Hollow himself talks about that as one of the battles he kinda "accepts" people saying he lost.