Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Struggle Madness. But like Smack said, the venue has a set amount of tickets that is sure to sell out anyway.

The only three battles I will really check for is Clips vs Lux, Roc vs Cal and Suge vs Big T. Yes, I'm sleeping.

Lux vs Clips. I got Clips winning 2-1. But if Clips has a throwaway round, I'm giving Lux the win no matter what. Even if Lux chokes all 3 rounds, he still wins. Fukk another ill prepared Clips.

Tay Roc vs Calico. Tay Roc will have the more crowd friendly bars, but Cal always be having some real rap type shyt in addition to bars, which I like and does fit his persona too. I think Cal will win 2-1.

Big T vs Suge. I'm not really that gassed off Suge's performance at Redemption. Its aight, but not outta this world like everyone is saying. Big T can't be too overboard on the funny bars vs Suge though. If its bully vs bullet sounds....... I'ma have to go with Suge winning. If the Big T that battled K-Shine shows up, yeah, Big T wins. But I'm gonna pick Suge 2-1.

Also I hate the instrumental they used on this trailer. I prefer the original SM or the last one they used on Redemption.

:why:

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps

Who are we talking about though? This is Clips. He gets no kinda pass nowadays. The guy is know for not having a third round now. Lol he tried to be slick vs Hollow. He spit his throwaway round in the middle, so it would look like had a third, lol.

Basially, Lux known for lyrics, if he chokes I'll give his brand the leeway. If Clips only writes two rounds again, I'll unload and do him the Brandon Lee way.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lux 2-1
roc 2-1
top 2-1 but i could see rex winning just cause i dont trust top on the big stage after what he did vs suge but rex been trash for 2 years.
jjdd 2-1 but in the building im sure they will say wavy cause jjdd hated
official 2-1 , i think usually the crowd favors hustle but official wont get the outsider reaction like gattas or overpowered like jaz
i think cakes 2-1 cause chess is the best of the 4 but im sure the crowd will say nwx cause theyre more popular
suge 3-0 over big t

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wonder how Rex feels every time somebody calls Mook, Lux, Hollow, and Clips as the legends to beat.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
Weird to see Hitman lump Hollow in with Clips in that one tweet since a) him and Hollow are pretty close and b) he's wrong.

Sidenote, Wavy and TODD is the worst battle in any major Smack event history. I woulda been at least cool with Brizz/TODD, but fukking Wavy? Two of the most generic battlers in the world facing off on the Superbowl of battle rap smh. You couldnt have brought in Chilla, Magic, O-Red, Math, shyt anybody?

I think this'll be the battle where the fans turn on Roc too btw. His Brizz battle ended up being really debatable on film, and people are starting to see through the bullshyt (even though it's the same shyt he got praised for against Clips & DNA)

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wavy had the best overall performance at RvV, he was bound to get a battle on SM5. Not that hard to understand, besides i'm sure his price isn't as high as anyone else y'all named.

Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Queenz
What new could Lux do to suprise us tho really?? in reality him vs Hollow he wasnt preachy or anything so idk.. def hope dat battle is not last

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What new could Lux do to suprise us tho really?? in reality him vs Hollow he wasnt preachy or anything so idk.. def hope dat battle is not last

The bar is set pretty high for Lux and I think his style is less crowd friendly than people realize.

I wouldn't be surprised if the fans rally behind Clips just because he's talking to them rather than at them

That's me being biased though. I really hope Charlie wins