ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm red guard too

Quick question do you believe the woman that said she innocent

Should I snitch on her or kill the akili

Nah she's guilty.... :stopitslime: But then again you can always let her go... :ld: that's the ambiguous choice in skyrim...

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Yo, just had an intense clusterfukk of a fukkery rumble. :wow:

I was wandering around a spot close to a dragons lair. Me being a low level guy decided to :whoa: until I got my skills up. I'm closing in on an icon with a mammoth. So being new to this series wanted to check it out. :leon:

I'm just trying to explore all spots and this one was close. I see the mammoth and walk to it. It appears friendly but then gets hostile. I move away when all of a sudden the fukkin dragon appears. :merchant: I turn around to run when I see a giant running toward me. :merchant:

What ends up happening is the dragon attacks them. I leave to find a spot to see this happen. I head down to a steam pond when a sabre cat appears. :why:

I take him out and then I see wolves near by. Well the mammoth was near them and kills them. A few seconds go by before I notice all 3 of their health bars are low. I find a "safe" spot and pull out my bow. Of course it's gonna take some time, but I'm patient. I'm taking out the mammoth when some fukkin jobber thief runs up on me, in the middle of this fukkin rumble, and it immediately turns to an interaction sequence (didn't even press a button to trigger it). :stopitslime:

I end up getting merked by the giant. :francis:

Of course I saved the game before, and the thief sequence would always happen. After a few tries I managed to win the Skyrim Rumble. :whew:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

I was wandering around a spot close to a dragons lair. Me being a low level guy decided to :whoa: until I got my skills up. I'm closing in on an icon with a mammoth. So being new to this series wanted to check it out. :leon:

I'm just trying to explore all spots and this one was close. I see the mammoth and walk to it. It appears friendly but then gets hostile. I move away when all of a sudden the fukkin dragon appears. :merchant: I turn around to run when I see a giant running toward me. :merchant:

What ends up happening is the dragon attacks them. I leave to find a spot to see this happen. I head down to a steam pond when a sabre cat appears. :why:

I take him out and then I see wolves near by. Well the mammoth was near them and kills them. A few seconds go by before I notice all 3 of their health bars are low. I find a "safe" spot and pull out my bow. Of course it's gonna take some time, but I'm patient. I'm taking out the mammoth when some fukkin jobber thief runs up on me, in the middle of this fukkin rumble, and it immediately turns to an interaction sequence (didn't even press a button to trigger it). :stopitslime:

Of course I saved the game before, and the thief sequence would always happen. After a few tries I managed to win the Skyrim Rumble. :whew:

Skyrim was always good for random fukkery.... :lolbron:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I'm just battling it out for weapons. I wanna craft and enchant, but don't know where to begin.

Right now I'm just collecting shyt and storing it in a barrel inside the Companions pad until I can get a house. I need like 200 gold.

This shyt is like Fallout on steroids when it comes to doing things. Missions, getting skills up, etc. it's overwhelming.

Just wait until those quests start piling up:francis:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
in those types of situations I would usually get out the way, and let the dragon and giant fight. then take out whoever won

That was my strategy. But I had a mammoth yo deal with too. It was a struggle.

There was one time the giant took out the dragon, but I couldn't find the bones/body. I was like :dahell:

Had to do it again. Last one I took out all 3. :whew:

Just wait until those quests start piling up:francis:
They already have :pachaha:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps

:pachaha:

God I miss 2011 when the is first dropped.

Played for 8 hours straight one day :wow:

The memes when this dropped were great lol

deimoz

Mask On
Daps
Reppin
Nocturnal
random tipz ... :ohhh:

best place for loot & daedric heartz:
(if u choose to do the quest) raid the Shrine of Mehrunes Dagon , kill the daedric enemies, go home , sleep or wait a week , go back , rinse and repeat ! (I found telekinesis this way)

best horse : shadowmere , PLUS he can fight ! if he dies , he can respawn if u wait a week ...

best enchantmentz : paralysis , health absorb , soul trap

best follower : dark brotherhood initiate (they can double wield forsworn weaponz , enchant with paralysis !)

best way to level up in smithing : make iron daggerz , repeatedly ...

best skill : sneak ... do that shyt everywhere !

:whoo:

Last edited:

PullOutGawd

Boosie the GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Falls
On my second play through I read a couple guides, I got my smithing and enchanting maxed

Breh.. I could 1or2 hit ancient dragons :banderas:

Even if you don't max it out, it's fun just to do the process

Plus you can help yourself deal more damage.. have Dragon armor :blessed:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I'm already a werewolf and joined the Thiefs Guild. And Bullied a guy for his horse, Frost.

I'm gonna head to the college to step my magic up. I'm assuming this increases enchantment?

My archery, two handed weapons, Heavy armor and Lockpicking are my highest. Sneaking is getting up and I'm working on destruction and light armor.

Thanks for the tip to step my smithing up. I can't forge the ores into ingots?