Skyrim: where do I begin?

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Guys I'm in the mountain cave around riverrun trying to find the shyt the bandits stole from the shop keeper
I'm in this small room with these 3 stone pillars that turn. I tried matching them up and then pulling the level but i just get shot with arrows. :francis:
Going try to play again tonight

There are usually clues in the same room, either behind or above the pillars.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Guys I'm in the mountain cave around riverrun trying to find the shyt the bandits stole from the shop keeper
I'm in this small room with these 3 stone pillars that turn. I tried matching them up and then pulling the level but i just get shot with arrows. :francis:

One word: disable. (As in the PC console command. Press the tilde on your keyboard, click the gate and type "disable". The gate will disappear and you can keep going.)

*edit* Another must-have mod: Sneak Tools. It lets you kill NPCs as well as regular kills. Throat slashing, back stabbing...:blessed:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Clues are around the area. Are you looking for the golden claw? The pillars have snakes on them? Just look at the same animals on the walls from left to right. Make sure you use it in that cave before giving it back.

FYI the clues for the golden claw puzzle are on the claw itself

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
One word: disable. (As in the PC console command. Press the tilde on your keyboard, click the gate and type "disable". The gate will disappear and you can keep going.)

*edit* Another must-have mod: Sneak Tools. It lets you kill NPCs as well as regular kills. Throat slashing, back stabbing...:blessed:
If you gotta do all that for literally the first puzzle of the game , skyrim is not for you

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Ran into a sabre cat on the way to high hortgard :damn:
My dumb ass did a quick save before we rumbled. Of course I got bodied and now when I restart I immediately get killed by the sabre cat :dahell:

Wedosyang

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indonesia
y'all make this game sound so fukking fun... i've tried to play through twice.. i just never figure out what i want to be and shyt. the end perks always sound amazing, but i hate having to take so long to get to them.. and i usually need a little bit of everything anyway

i'm a scavenger so i always want lockpicking, thievery, and weight holding shyt

but then i want the arching shyt and magic but with great armor (that i can smith)

ill probably end up getting this again dammit... third time they got my money :mjcry:

If you have it on Pc just use console command. Get your perks and levels instantly and do all the fukkery you always wanted. Takes away a lot of the fun of course but might be for you.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just finally finished the Stones of Barenziah quest... shyt that was long as fukk... :pachaha:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Dunno how folks are just now playing skyrim. My last couple characters I always went stealth archer with a slight focus on 2H for when shyt gets real. Stealth archery is OPd as fukk tho
you really need a companion to tank for you a lot of the time though