Skyrim: where do I begin?

Pifford

All Star
Daps
The balance for leveling up skills stupid:mjlol:

I gotta cast firebolt 100 times to get a level of destruction mid 30s and I gotta cast muffle twice to get an Illusion level in the same range. Was literally giving me a level each time I cast it in the 20s

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I don't trust anyone who doesn't like Skyrim.

I don't trust anyone who plays Skyrim on a console. It's a PC game. Period. The mods... :blessed:I think I have over 100, although I use Merge Plugins. That little tool saves my life. I merged 17 mods into a single mod, 11 into another and 10 into a third. That's 38 mods occupying three spaces, brehs. (And I don't want to hear shyt about the Special Edition. That was just a money grab.)

There's a mod that turns Skyrim into the Game of Thrones world. I hate that it's been pulled down for now until the new one comes out, but you haven't lived until you've made the Mountain one of your followers. (Although I always slit his throat b/c fukk that b*stard.) Another one gives you the Dishonored powers. Another one lets you adopt up to six children instead of two. I always adopt the four street orphans.

Last edited:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
That homo farkas gave me a hard ass quest and now I can't do the campion quests until i complete this shyt

:mjcry:

I gotta get up like 10 lvls

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
y'all make this game sound so fukking fun... i've tried to play through twice.. i just never figure out what i want to be and shyt. the end perks always sound amazing, but i hate having to take so long to get to them.. and i usually need a little bit of everything anyway

i'm a scavenger so i always want lockpicking, thievery, and weight holding shyt

but then i want the arching shyt and magic but with great armor (that i can smith)

ill probably end up getting this again dammit... third time they got my money :mjcry:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
y'all make this game sound so fukking fun... i've tried to play through twice.. i just never figure out what i want to be and shyt. the end perks always sound amazing, but i hate having to take so long to get to them.. and i usually need a little bit of everything anyway

i'm a scavenger so i always want lockpicking, thievery, and weight holding shyt

but then i want the arching shyt and magic but with great armor (that i can smith)

ill probably end up getting this again dammit... third time they got my money :mjcry:
This doesn't sound fun at all it sounds like the nerdiest shyt ever. LOL it is fun though

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I like how this game doesn't have a karma system like FO.

I can't believe how much shyt there is to do and learn. It's way more than FO.

I'm a FO stan, but I'm becoming a fan of this series. Don't think it will replace FO tho. I have Oblivion on deck too. :wow: :damn: :why:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Guys I'm in the mountain cave around riverrun trying to find the shyt the bandits stole from the shop keeper
I'm in this small room with these 3 stone pillars that turn. I tried matching them up and then pulling the level but i just get shot with arrows. :francis:
Going try to play again tonight

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I you didn't buy the PC version you lost. Sell it and buy Witcher 3 (along with DLC's), much better game.
I had the OG legendary edition on PS3, I recently got bought it for PC. Haven't upgraded to Special Edition though.
World of a difference mods make, you can almost find a find a mod for damn near everything.