Skyrim: where do I begin?

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Depending on what you're aiming for build-wise(magic, sword, whatever) it wouldn't hurt to get an early jump on ya smithing/enchanting game. Armor is very vital to survival.

Dark Brotherhood and Thieves Guild missions are also :banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:
when you get that special horse:banderas:
edit: do you need to be stealthy for the thieves guild mission imma jump back in :francis:

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
Craft EVERYTHING yourself. You'll thank me later.

Steal out of necessity until you get a fence. Then steal everything you can carry.

I go for Werewolf early.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
My copy just arrived from Amazon
Got the special edition
Any advice on what type of class I should be or what my focus should be?
I'm thinking about being a lock picker/ stealth type bol with bow and arrow as my weapon
Bow and arrow seem good cause you can attack from a distance and it seems way more effective against Giants and stronger enemies
Let me know if I'm wrong as shyt tho :lolbron:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Armor building.... :banderas: one of the best I've ever seen... That should be a major focus...make your own weapons store the ingots in your crib sell the bad guys weapons and armor after you loot it off them. Profit.

I think I'm gonna cop the ps4 remastered version just to fukk around. Also look to boost up your archery stats...

I have the illest blacksmithing house with all the armors daedric is the best...

Last edited:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
b9303412c6218c8ae65c8c7786b844e6.png

:mjpls:

:hubie:The story is bad, though. And fast travel is weird.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Yea I wanna explore and find all the spots. Treasure hunt and step my magic, skills and weapons up. Where do I find a horse?

I think Ima go to magic college first.

I copped the Legendary Edition.
try to focus on one skill (magic, swords, bows, etc), in the beginning at least. if you want to focus on magic, check out the college

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
when you get that special horse:banderas:
edit: do you need to be stealthy for the thieves guild mission imma jump back in :francis:

Stealthy enough I guess. I don't recall being an overly stealthy char when I did that shyt 1st time. Lockpicking needs to be on point tho.

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
:whoa: he should be werewolf if he has that ring equipped

Forgot about that. Been so long since I sat with it.

All I remember about the werewolf quest is that it goes damn near hand in hand with gaining access to the Skyforge (which imo is necessary if your gonna be crafting your own shyt).

This is making me want to start it over again ...