Skyrim: where do I begin?

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Forgot about that. Been so long since I sat with it.

All I remember about the werewolf quest is that it goes damn near hand in hand with gaining access to the Skyforge (which imo is necessary if your gonna be crafting your own shyt).

This is making me want to start it over again ...
Skyforge is no different than a regular crafting spot right?

Daps
Hmmm...:jbhmm: elaborate what you mean?

All it does is change the dragur weapons into hero weapons...

the drainspell swords can be refined at ANY forge if you have the skill :youngsabo:
I pillage the village, women and children. :mjgrin:

I'm a sneaky/adventurer

I rarely Smith. Im alchemy and light armor like a muh. Im just getting into smithing now that I've finished so many main quests. Just hit random daedric weapon spawns. :banderas:

You got telekinesis?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I pillage the village, women and children. :mjgrin:

I'm a sneaky/adventurer

I rarely Smith. Im alchemy and light armor like a muh. Im just getting into smithing now that I've finished so many main quests. Just hit random daedric weapon spawns. :banderas:

You got telekinesis?

Telekinesis is ok....

You want random daedric armor you need their hearts look up the mehunes dagger quest... :youngsabo: the daedra warriors respawn constantly. once you have their hearts its the main ingredient.

Daps
Telekinesis is ok....

You want random daedric armor you need their hearts look up the mehunes dagger quest... :youngsabo: the daedra warriors respawn constantly. once you have their hearts its the main ingredient.
I just learnt that. I'm on my namira shyt right now. And I'm a werewolf.

All i do is eat. :demonic:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just learnt that. I'm on my namira shyt right now. And I'm a werewolf.

All i do is eat. :demonic:

I kinda got tired of not being able to sleep well... :ehh: I got turned into a vampire in the Dawnguard quest then I got cured, the werewolf cure was glitched beforehand idk why... :ehh:

Daps
I kinda got tired of not being able to sleep well... :ehh: I got turned into a vampire in the Dawnguard quest then I got cured, the werewolf cure was glitched beforehand idk why... :ehh:
Probably apparel. Sometimes you gotta unequip stuff and put it back on to trick the bugs.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Probably apparel. Sometimes you gotta unequip stuff and put it back on to trick the bugs.

I had not noticed... I'm on the way to kill alduin but first I'm gonna join the stormcloaks and do the civil war quest first. I wonder if you kill Alfric and General Tullius does the game crash or something?!?!

Daps
I had not noticed... I'm on the way to kill alduin but first I'm gonna join the stormcloaks and do the civil war quest first. I wonder if you kill Alfric and General Tullius does the game crash or something?!?!
They are both essential to the story so don't waste time tryna kill them early.
Story is better if you start civil war before finishing dragon born. And summoning dragons for those war quests is :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They are both essential to the story so don't waste time tryna kill them early.
Story is better if you start civil war before finishing dragon born. And summoning dragons for those war quests is :wow:

Good looking because I never finished the main quest of skyrim... :yeshrug:

I love killing people with my bow an arrow that steady hand/ Eagle eye perk is amazing... :banderas:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I made myself a redguard, cause they looked black. I have 2 swords, a big ass 2 hand axhammer thing and bow and arrow. I pretty much use the two handed axhammer exclusively so far. For the 3 stones thing I picked Mage/Magic but I don't know any spells yet. Couple observations:

*I chose to go with the prisoner bol instead of the guard guy, fukk i look like teaming up with the people who were about to behead me :what:
*Followed him to this lil town where this shop keeper asked me to go get something these bandits stole from him. I went up the mountain and bodied the bandits but didn't find anything besides gold.
*I'm not buying shyt! All my equipment coming off ppl i'm killing, period. I tried to sell wolf and bear fur and this ruby i found. shop keeper ripped me off giving me them gamestop trade in prices :martin:
*in the town i accidentally killed this dog thinking it was a wolf. Them town people put the beats on me :deadmanny:. Gots me wondering if i go around killing people in the towns if i will get a rep in the game. Tried to steal shyt in the shop too but bol was following me around like 'hurry up and buy'. was going kill him and steal everything in that bytch but i didn't want the town people to fukk me up again :hubie: