Skyler White hate

Do you hate Skyler White?

• Total voters

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
:ohlawd:If you really think this then your fukked up. When Walt was assertive they had a great relationship(See the flashbacks) but because he was so pissed about leaving Grey Matter because of his insecurities about Gretchen's family he turned into the little p*ssy he is at a teaching job. Skyler was ride or die for her husband, she stood by him during the treatment and supported him and he returned the favor by leaving for hours on end and ruining their relationship with the lies and was such a bad father that his own son changed his name. Walt wasn't even supporting his wife how he should have and she only fukked Ted after all the shyt he did and the relationship was over and she was completely in the right to do so, while meanwhile Walt was turning the family against her. Walt was a dangerous man, remember the time those two axe weilding murderers came into the house, or the time Gus was going to kill them all? That's the kind of danger that comes with him, everything this man touches turns to shyt. Do you even remember how fukked up he was, that "I am the Danger" rant to his scared wife, the telling Marie about the cheating, the rapey scene at the end of season 5 episode 2 coupled with the "I forgive you scene" in the episode before? Walt was a bad fukking man, and Skyler did all she could in the hopes of keeping the family together while Walt was out there inflating his ego on some "Say My Name" shyt. Get outta here with your bull.
:camby:

:cape: I can't believe you are sitting up here defending that sorry bytch Skylar. :dwillhuh: Seriously. So lets ignore she fukkED TED. And then told Walt because she was upset. She wanted her husband to be a sick dying man. But he stood up and did what he could for his family. To leave something behind. But this ungrateful nasty skinny/then fat/ loser suburban sea donkey always had to fukk it up. Even with their weak ass son. You can see Skylar all in him. She was the example of WEAK bytch. The downfall of all great men! fukk her with a sick dikk with AIDS on the tip. I hope she enjoys living in the projects.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
:cape: I can't believe you are sitting up here defending that sorry bytch Skylar. :dwillhuh: Seriously. So lets ignore she fukkED TED. And then told Walt because she was upset. She wanted her husband to be a sick dying man. But he stood up and did what he could for his family. To leave something behind. But this ungrateful nasty skinny/then fat/ loser suburban sea donkey always had to fukk it up. Even with their weak ass son. You can see Skylar all in him. She was the example of WEAK bytch. The downfall of all great men! fukk her with a sick dikk with AIDS on the tip. I hope she enjoys living in the projects.
:what::merchant::why::snoop::ohlawd::damn::mindblown::aicmon::camby:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Guys that hate Skyler and wanted her to die and thought Walt did no wrong have some serious issues with women and their moms.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
came in expecting a troll thread but :ehh:
i thought she was an ungrateful bytch basically the entire show but my mom thought walt was the evil one. i guess it comes down to who u sympathize with.

@Pifferry u have to at least admit, regardless of how u felt, the show was pushing you to hate skyler up until she started laundering his money. i saw walt as scarface type character and adjusted my perception of values in the show as a result. if someone had to get murdered :yeshrug: cost of business. in real life of course walt is the bad one, but in the breaking bad world, skyler (and jessie) was only holding him back from becoming a kingpin sooner. i lost faith that he was doing it for his family pretty quickly tho, so in that respect i agree with u.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
came in expecting a troll thread but :ehh:
i thought she was an ungrateful bytch basically the entire show but my mom thought walt was the evil one. i guess it comes down to who u sympathize with.

@Pifferry u have to at least admit, regardless of how u felt, the show was pushing you to hate skyler up until she started laundering his money. i saw walt as scarface type character and adjusted my perception of values in the show as a result. if someone had to get murdered :yeshrug: cost of business. in real life of course walt is the bad one, but in the breaking bad world, skyler (and jessie) was only holding him back from becoming a kingpin sooner. i lost faith that he was doing it for his family pretty quickly, so in that respect i agree with u tho.
That's actually not what Vince Gilliagn intended so that may be a mistake on his part, I just always looked at thing's from her perspective though. I'm just glad that your not one of the people who deluded themselves into thinking Walt was doing it for his family.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
That's actually not what Vince Gilliagn intended so that may be a mistake on his part, I just always looked at thing's from her perspective though. I'm just glad that your not one of the people who deluded themselves into thinking Walt was doing it for his family.

i highly doubt his intentions were to make her out to be the good one. if thats what he said it may be as a result of the intense hate people had for the character, but if they honestly tried to make her the loving wife they failed miserably. don't get me wrong, they were both fukked up people who raised a shytty son, but thats what i loved about the show. the family dynamic was always interesting and never predictable.

walter jr pointing the knife at his dad and calling the police :mindblown: that threw me for a double loop

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
i highly doubt his intentions were to make her out to be the good one. if thats what he said it may be as a result of the intense hate people had for the character, but if they honestly tried to make her the loving wife they failed miserably. don't get me wrong, they were both fukked up people who raised a shytty son, but thats what i loved about the show. the family dynamic was always interesting and never predictable.

walter jr pointing the knife at his dad and calling the police :mindblown: that threw me for a double loop
I think Flynn was a great son, but I think Hank had a lot to do with that. But yah that wasn't what Vince Gilligan intended to happen, chalk it up to a fukk up. And don't give me that calling the police shyt. There was a lot of emotional build up from family problems up until that point and then all that info was dropped on him like a ton of bricks only to find out that Unca Hank might be dead and his dad frantically asking them to get in the car without an explanation and saying "I tried to save him". Which leads to a knife fight where he decides to save his mom from Walter.
Flynn>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Walter

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
I think Flynn was a great son, but I think Hank had a lot to do with that. But yah that wasn't what Vince Gilligan intended to happen, chalk it up to a fukk up. And don't give me that calling the police shyt. There was a lot of emotional build up from family problems up until that point and then all that info was dropped on him like a ton of bricks only to find out that Unca Hank might be dead and his dad frantically asking them to get in the car without an explanation and saying "I tried to save him". Which leads to a knife fight where he decides to save his mom from Walter.
Flynn>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Walter

1. skyler was a cheating bytch. walt sold drugs, but always unquestionably loved his family.

2. hank was a terrible dea agent, if he knew who walt really was near the end of the show it was a stupid decision to try and take him down on his own. he almost solved the case, but couldn't finish the job :manny:

3. walter jr was a nosy pretentious little prick who needed to stay out his parents business. he always had some slick shyt to say, if he was my son he woulda been smacked up about 20 times during the series.

4. after skyler found out she was married to a drug dealer, she could have walked away then and there. she chose to stay and help walt, he could have managed and in fact would have been better off had he cut family ties. it was her fault everything happened.

5. walt was constantly looking out for hank. he damn near told him he was heisenberg at least twice and tried to save his life at the end.

6. in fact walt was the only good person in the white family. selling drugs aside, he provided for his cheating wife, handicapped son, and unwanted baby while having LUNG CANCER. skyler was an emotion trainwreck in the beginning, a nagging wife in the middle and an overbearing money launderer in the end.

i can play this game too :stopitslime:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
1. skyler was a cheating bytch. walt sold drugs, but always unquestionably loved his family.

2. hank was a terrible dea agent, if he knew who walt really was near the end of the show it was a stupid decision to try and take him down on his own. he almost solved the case, but couldn't finish the job :manny:

3. walter jr was a nosy pretentious little prick who needed to stay out his parents business. he always had some slick shyt to say, if he was my son he woulda been smacked up about 20 times during the series.

4. after skyler found out she was married to a drug dealer, she could have walked away then and there. she chose to stay and help walt, he could have managed and in fact would have been better off had he cut family ties. it was her fault everything happened.

5. walt was constantly looking out for hank. he damn near told him he was heisenberg at least twice and tried to save his life at the end.

6. in fact walt was the only good person in the white family. selling drugs aside, he provided for his cheating wife, handicapped son, and unwanted baby while having LUNG CANCER. skyler was an emotion trainwreck in the beginning, a nagging wife in the middle and an overbearing money launderer in the end.

i can play this game too :stopitslime:
nikka you fukking crazy, i'll respond tomorrow :what:

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't hate Skylar, but she definitely had her share of the blame. If she really wanted to cut ties with Walt, she would have gone to the cops the minute she figured it out. She kept sayin' how Walt Jr. shouldn't know about his dad being a criminal...but the divorce lawyer clearly warned her: Sooner or later, drug dealers are found. Skylar just prolonged the shyt, because deep down she was becoming thrilled by it...and when shyt started to roll downhill, she changed her agenda again. I think she was the perfect antagonist to the original antagonist, Walt. Both walkin' on that edge, wanting best for their family but with different views on how to achieve that.

Something else was buggin' me - was Walt Jr. aka Flynn a fakkit? He was always with that guy Louis and that shyt looked really suspect to me.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I don't hate Skylar, but she definitely had her share of the blame. If she really wanted to cut ties with Walt, she would have gone to the cops the minute she figured it out. She kept sayin' how Walt Jr. shouldn't know about his dad being a criminal...but the divorce lawyer clearly warned her: Sooner or later, drug dealers are found. Skylar just prolonged the shyt, because deep down she was becoming thrilled by it...and when shyt started to roll downhill, she changed her agenda again. I think she was the perfect antagonist to the original antagonist, Walt. Both walkin' on that edge, wanting best for their family but with different views on how to achieve that.

Something else was buggin' me - was Walt Jr. aka Flynn a fakkit? He was always with that guy Louis and that shyt looked really suspect to me.

Exactly, Skylar wasn't no saint and the people that defend her don't make her out to be a saint. But some of the hate against her is fukking sick, some guys got serious mommy issues. She was a bytch in season 1, what pregnant woman isn't ? Lol. Her husband She still let Walt hit it in the school parking lot during a PTA meeting. She was willing to accrue a lifetime of crippling debt to pay for Walt's treatment so he could live another year maybe. When the divorce lawyer told she had to turn Walt in, Skylar couldn't do it. People gave her shyt for not wanting Walt around the kids anymore because she knew the violence would come into their homes and potentially hurt the kids. And it did when the Nazi's came into her home and threatened her. But she got shyt for that. She knew how dangerous Walt had become, she knew she was just as guilty and fukked up, but she got shyt for wanting to keep her kids safe above all, wtf. Skylar did a lot of things that deserved criticism, she fukked Ted, gave Ted the money, at times was a nagging bytch. And yeah at times she caught that buzz from living the life. But every character on the show had serious character flaws.

What gets me the most is when people call Skylar ungrateful for not approving of Walt's decision to make Meth and how he did it for his family, lets ignore the fact that Skylar was sheltered, naive, suburban housewife for a minute. Walt, Bryan Cranston, and Vince Gilligan all have said everything Walt did was for himself lol and Walt gets pass lol. I can understand not liking Skylar but some of the heat she got wasn't normal, some of you guys got some serious mommy issues.