Skyler White hate

Do you hate Skyler White?

• Total voters

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
The dude put it inhuman amount of hours making money only to provide for his children. Had this entire show been about him avoiding selling drugs and trying to pay for his payment legally without going behind his wife's back he would go bankrupt trying to pay for huge medical bills-

how many MRI treatments did Walter have :wtf:?
how many times did he have a consoltation with his doctor :wtf:?
how much chemotherapy did he go through :wtf:?

nikka has a bumass teaching job at a high school where he's barely making enough to keep the house and his wife doesn't work but has the nerve to cheat on him

ungrateful bytches

Sugar

Banned
Daps
If Walt wanted to support his family he would have Taken the job at Grey Matter and don't give me that handout bullshyt.

Why not? Them nikkas sharked Walk for his company and then tried to give him a tiny piece of the pie just to hold him over. That's the most honorable thing about Walter cuz he showed he wasn't a hoe for getting mad or a sucker for letting another man feed him and his family.

Yet when it came to dealing with Skylar's nagging ass tho... :heh: Dude turned straight simp.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walt chose to tell Skyler he had Cancer. Skyler broke down in front of the family and Walt chose to tell them. Skyler had every reason to want Walt to take the treatment and I understand why she did what she did with that even though I don't support her decision to. That just makes her human and shows how much she cares for Walt.

He didn't have a choice in telling them. Skyler put him on the spot. She started crying then when everyone asked what was wrong she pointed to walt and said "Ask Him".

I don't doubt at all that Skyler cared about Walt, but she was still a bytch in those earlier episodes. Just like how Walt cared about Skyler but eventually became an abusive fukk.

Truthfully everybody on that show was a piece of shyt outside of that damn baby and Hank's partner.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
If Walt wanted to support his family he would have Taken the job at Grey Matter and don't give me that handout bullshyt.

he had a choice to pay his rent at the time or struggle in debt gambling on a business idea he had no idea if it would take off. Anyone could have made that mistake

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dude put it inhuman amount of hours making money only to provide for his children. Had this entire show been about him avoiding selling drugs and trying to pay for his payment legally without going behind his wife's back he would go bankrupt trying to pay for huge medical bills-

nikka has a bumass teaching job at a high school where he's barely making enough to keep the house and his wife doesn't work but has the nerve to cheat on him

ungrateful bytches

Walt could have gotten his treatment by taking his old partners offer. That was his out and he didn't take it.

I will say though that was another case of Skyler's heart being in the right place but going about shyt in the wrong way.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Why not? Them nikkas sharked Walk for his company and then tried to give him a tiny piece of the pie just to hold him over. That's the most honorable thing about Walter cuz he showed he wasn't a hoe for getting mad or a sucker for letting another man feed him and his family.

Yet when it came to dealing with Skylar's nagging ass tho... :heh: Dude turned straight simp.
Walt left the company because he was a bytch. When Walt talked to Gretchen she said that he left her for no reason when he was at her parents for the 4th of July. After she said that Walt said that she was a rich girl adding to her riches. Later on Vince Gilligan revealed that Walt left Grey Matter because he was insecure because her family was rich. Dude's a bytch who should have taken the job like a real man instead of turning to crime and ruining his life.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he had a choice to pay his rent at the time or struggle in debt gambling on a business idea he had no idea if it would take off. Anyone could have made that mistake

I think you're forgetting about the job they offered Walt.

Skyler went behind Walts back and told his old partners about his cancer and they offered him a job to pay for his medical bills.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Walt left the company because he was a bytch. When Walt talked to Gretchen she said that he left her for no reason when he was at her parents for the 4th of July. After she said that Walt said that she was a rich girl adding to her riches. Later on Vince Gilligan revealed that Walt left Grey Matter because he was insecure because her family was rich. Dude's a bytch who should have taken the job like a real man instead of turning to crime and ruining his life.

We don't know why Walt left Grey Matter.

You sounding just as irrational as the people who have a deep hatred of Skyler.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps

ungrateful bytches
The point of the show is to study the characters choices and that was one of his choices so it doesn't matter if the show would have continued or not. Were supposed to talk about it. Skyler went back to work at Beneke to bring more money into the family. And once again that wasn't cheating. Walt was a murdering drug dealer who lied to his Wife and treated her like shyt.

Sugar

Banned
Daps

Naw. Walt turning down that job showed he had heart. And pride. If you cant connect with Walt's pride, then you was probably raised to take whatever you can get. An opportunist. Walt was a real nikka. Wanted to build his shyt on up on his own. If you cant feel that then you probably lived a life where you never went without anything :yeshrug:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Naw. Walt turning down that job showed he had heart. And pride. If you cant connect with Walt's pride, then you was probably raised to take whatever you can get. An opportunist. Walt was a real nikka. Wanted to build his shyt on up on his own. If you cant feel that then you probably lived a life where you never went without anything :yeshrug:
Walt was in the empire business, not the provide for your family business. No I was raised to do the right thing and in that situation, taking the job was the right thing to do. Not making a death drug and putting your family in danger.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Walt was in the empire business, not the provide for your family business. No I was raised to do the right thing and in that situation, taking the job was the right thing to do. Not making a death drug and putting your family in danger.

Walt got in to selling that shyt TO provide for his family :what:
Do you dudes watch Breaking Bad or do you just skim thru it? :heh:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Skyler was in a really fukked up position....she did the best she could.

i don't hate her but i wonder why i don't hat Walt either.

i like both of them. they worked in tandem even though they clashed as well.
i think it was a beautiful and complex dynamic.
if she was to become a criminal master mind along with Walt and do whatever he wanted then the tension that made
their relationship work would have done a disservice to the show in general.

i think that she behaved in a believable manner for a woman who was WAY MORE DOWN FOR WALT'S CAUSE than 95% of the women on Google Earf would have been.