detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Event_1385148569.jpg
:scusthov:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Not only did she cheat, but she cheated with an embezzling scumbag all the why denouncing Walt for what he was doing although Walt was doing it(at that time) for the family.
Get that shyt outta hear, that was not cheating, the relationship was over but Walt wouldn't admit it and refused to leave the house even though it was dangerous and Skyler lacked the emotional support she needed from her husband so she went somewhere else. Plus people seem to forget that the whole time she was trying to tell Ted to stop the money embezzling which is the same thing she did to Walt when she got into the business. I believe all of Skyler's actions are somewhat justifiable up until the point she joins the Meth business which is when she "breaks bad". And Walt wasn't doing it for his family since season 1 episode 5.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Get that shyt outta hear, that was not cheating, the relationship was over but Walt wouldn't admit it and refused to leave the house even though it was dangerous and Skyler lacked the emotional support she needed from her husband so she went somewhere else. Plus people seem to forget that the whole time she was trying to tell Ted to stop the money embezzling which is the same thing she did to Walt when she got into the business. I believe all of Skyler's actions are somewhat justifiable up until the point she joins the Meth business which is when she "breaks bad". And Walt wasn't doing it for his family since season 1 episode 5.

Being a MARRIED woman yet having sex with another man who isn't your husband isn't cheating?
Lmfaooooooooooooooo :laugh:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Being a MARRIED woman yet having sex with another man who isn't your husband isn't cheating?
Lmfaooooooooooooooo :laugh:
Watch the last scene with Skyler on season 2 episode 13 where she confronts Walt so you can see the amount of shyt he put her through. The relationship was OVER in evry way but Walt couldn't except it.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Watch the last scene with Skyler on season 2 episode 13 where she confronts Walt so you can see the amount of shyt he put her through. The relationship was OVER in evry way but Walt couldn't except it.

But yet she came crawling back talmbout....... "If you gon be selling drugs... WE need to do this the right way :mjpls: We need a solid business to launder all this dirty money in :mjpls: Oh btw.....you can come over for dinner, but just for tonight doe :mjpls:"

Walt: :dwillhuh: :dwillhuh: :dwillhuh: :steviej:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
She did more damage to dudes she slept with than the girl from American Horror Story.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
But yet she came crawling back talmbout....... "If you gon be selling drugs... WE need to do this the right way :mjpls: We need a solid business to launder all this dirty money in :mjpls: Oh btw.....you can come over for dinner, but just for tonight doe :mjpls:"

Walt: :dwillhuh: :dwillhuh: :dwillhuh: :steviej:
And that's where Skyler began to fukk up and her character arc took a change as she "broke bad".

Daps
She was by no means an angel, but I don't get the hate either. nikkas act like she cheated on THEM

You can list all the negative things she did and Walt's outweighs her, by far. Walt getting in to drug dealing without her consent is farrrrrrrrr worse than anything Skyler did.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Not only did she cheat, but she cheated with an embezzling scumbag all the why denouncing Walt for what he was doing although Walt was doing it(at that time) for the family.

No he wasn't it stopped being about the family when he turned down the the Grey Matter offer. Even Walt, Bryan Cranston, and Vince Gilligan have said he did it for himself, not his family.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
And that's where Skyler began to fukk up and her character arc took a change as she "broke bad".

Every character broke bad and had serious flaws in character but for whatever reason Team Walt gave Walt a pass every time. I can understand cheering for the bad guy but more times than not it was some really out there reasoning. I've seen people on here try and compare Marie's shoplifting to Walt producing meth and murdering.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Every character broke bad and had serious flaws in character but for whatever reason Team Walt gave Walt a pass every time. I can understand cheering for the bad guy but more times than not it was some really out there reasoning. I've seen people on here try and compare Marie's shoplifting to Walt producing meth and murdering.
It's ridiculous. Marie's shoplifting was a disorder (That open house scene with her was fukking hilarious). And Marie was was ride or die for Hank, honestly I don't think Hank broke bad until he was okay with Jessie being killed though he did have flaws prior to that.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So I'm wondering why do all of you guys hate Skyler? After watching the entire series on my own I decided to go read through numerous breaking bad discussion thread son different forums and I was very surprised at all of the borderline misogynistic hate I was seeing. People wanted her to be killed, they wanted Walt to put her in her place, I even saw people wanting her to be smacked:bryan:. Now I was one her side and against Walt since the beginning of the show so that may be why I don't see it so can you all please enlighten me as to why?
Skyler was the kinda bytch that was afraid to get her hands dirty but unafraid to reap the benefits of of Walt doing it. She loved the money and the power but didn't wanna be forced to face what it took to achieve it. It turned her into a flip flopper who at one point would be down for whatever but when shyt got ugly she'd act like she had suddenly grown a conscious.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Skylar was a c*nt the first few seasons but her position became very understandable as the seasons went on. She was sucked into this and forced to deal with it, she kept it G and never snitched or buckled. Unless youre a sociopath like Walt, that life isnt natural to most people. I dont blame her for wanting to off herself, honestly.

Marie, on the other hand, was a completely obnoxious vaginabody with zero redeeming qualities, snoody, nosey, judgemental, rude and self-absorbed. fukk her lol

Last edited:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Skylar was a c*nt the first few seasons but her position became very understandable as the seasons went on. She was sucked into this and forced to deal with it, she kept it G and never snitched or buckled. I dont blame her for wanting to off herself, honestly.

Marie, on the other hand, was a completely obnoxious vaginabody with zero redeeming qualities, snoody, nosey, judgemental, rude and self-absorbed. fukk her lol
Marie was a better parent to Holly then Walt and Skyler and she was ride or die for her husband, plus her kleptomania was a disorder. I enjoyed her character a lot.