Outside @lovelydays window
Event_1385148569.jpg
She looked way better with the extra weight

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't support the manafacturing of meth so I was immediately opposed to Walt and I could tell that she cared about her family. She didn't put as much into the relationship as she could have but it's not just her fault, Walt was a submissive bytch so that added more to me not liking him.

Everything I mentioned happened BEFORE Walt started selling meth. She was just bytchy and judgemental and that was viewers first impression of her.

Then it was compounded by her fukking Ted on some spite shyt. Hell Hank was unlikeable initially.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Everything I mentioned happened BEFORE Walt started selling meth. She was just bytchy and judgemental and that was viewers first impression of her.

Then it was compounded by her fukking Ted on some spite shyt. Hell Hank was unlikeable initially.
fukking Ted was justified in every way. Walt was a pushover at work and Skyler told his bytch ass to stand up for himself and not take anymore hours then he was getting paid for.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking Ted was justified in every way. Walt was a pushover at work and Skyler told his bytch ass to stand up for himself and not take anymore hours then he was getting paid for.

The hell are you talking about? Skyler fukked Ted well after Walt had stopped working at the Car Wash. Walt was working for Gus at that point.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
No this nikka didnt.... Bruh are you a female? :dahell:
Nah I'm not. But Walt wasn't supporting his woman and was off leaving for hours on end and wouldn't sign the divorce papers to protect the family and kept coming back into the house even though it was dangerous (See crazy Mexicans with axes coming in house) and she needed the support she wasn't getting from him. Plus the relationship was OVER even if Walt wouldn't realize it.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
The hell are you talking about? Skyler fukked Ted well after Walt had stopped working at the Car Wash. Walt was working for Gus at that point.
I was just mentioning both of the incidents you talked about in the post. Sorry if that caused confusion because of the order I put it in.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I'll tell you another thing that really turned people against Skyler...When she pretty outed Walt for having cancer. He wanted to keep that shyt to himself and she immediately outed him and made the situation about her and what she wanted rather than it being about Walt. Marie even basically called her out for that shyt.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
And I'll tell you another thing that really turned people against Skyler...When she pretty outed Walt for having cancer. He wanted to keep that shyt to himself and she immediately outed him and made the situation about her and what she wanted rather than it being about Walt. Marie even basically called her out for that shyt.
Skyler didn't Walt to die because she loved him. It was wrong for her to force him to get treatment but it was understandable for her to do for a loved one.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Skyler didn't Walt to die because she loved him. It was wrong for her to force him to get treatment but it was understandable for her to do for a loved one.

If someone has that type of illness NOBODY has the right to out them. That's their personal decision if and when they want to let other people know about it. Skyler outing him in front of their entire fukking family was foul as shyt.

Like I said it's not like people hated Skyler for no reason. She did some fukked up things in the earlier episodes.

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Nah I'm not. But Walt wasn't supporting his woman and was off leaving for hours on end and wouldn't sign the divorce papers to protect the family and kept coming back into the house even though it was dangerous (See crazy Mexicans with axes coming in house) and she needed the support she wasn't getting from him. Plus the relationship was OVER even if Walt wouldn't realize it.

Walt wasn't supporting Skylar? :what:
Are you serious? Walt was just out there slanging that ooh-wee for the fukk of it, huh? :heh:
Any man that gives Skylar a pass for cheating would probably give their girls a pass in real life :dead:
Ol "well maybe I deserved it. What can I do to improve?" ass nikkas :dead:

gamblor

@@@@@@@@
Daps
I think the hate comes from her getting in the way of Walt, our anti-hero. I'm pretty indifferent. A lot of her actions annoyed the hell out of me but other times, she acted just like a regular suburban mom that found out her husband had a double life

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Walt wasn't supporting Skylar? :what:
Are you serious? Walt was just out there slanging that ooh-wee for the fukk of it, huh? :heh:
Any man that gives Skylar a pass for cheating would probably give their girls a pass in real life :dead:
Ol "well maybe I deserved it. What can I do to improve?" ass nikkas :dead:
If Walt wanted to support his family he would have Taken the job at Grey Matter and don't give me that handout bullshyt.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
If someone has that type of illness NOBODY has the right to out them. That's their personal decision if and when they want to let other people know about it. Skyler outing him in front of their entire fukking family was foul as shyt.

Like I said it's not like people hated Skyler for no reason. She did some fukked up things in the earlier episodes.
Walt chose to tell Skyler he had Cancer. Skyler broke down in front of the family and Walt chose to tell them. Skyler had every reason to want Walt to take the treatment and I understand why she did what she did with that even though I don't support her decision to. That just makes her human and shows how much she cares for Walt.