Skyler White hate

Do you hate Skyler White?

• Total voters

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Walt got in to selling that shyt TO provide for his family :what:
Do you dudes watch Breaking Bad or do you just skim thru it? :heh:
He got into it to provide for his family, but by episode 5 "Grey Matter" when he denied the job he was in it for himself, even Vince Gilligan and Bryan Cranston think that as well. And if you don't think that's enough how about when he made enough money to quit, or when he forced Jesse to expand, or how about that "stay out of my territory" shyt.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Later on Vince Gilligan revealed that Walt left Grey Matter because he was insecure because her family was rich.

Eh....that's not necessarily canon. Jessica Hecht, the actress that plays Gretchen, asked Vince Gilligan for some info on her character and he told her that story to give her some kind of background to work with in the scene. They did this all the time on the show. Jonathan Banks spoke with Gilligan about Mike's son dying, and that's why he's so focused on taking care of his granddaughter, Giancarlo Esposito (Gus) spoke to Gilligan about Gus's wife and kids, even though they're never shown, etc.

Fred.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Pregnant women with husbands with cancer aren't allowed to be irrational and bytchy, you didn't know ?

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Skylar embodied every wrong with modern women. She was irrational, ungrateful, selfish, and annoying. She was a shytty wife and Walter was a spineless simp for sticking with her after she felt "entitled" to cheat :heh:
fukk Skylar and every whore who feels they "relate" to her

hypocritical too (giving the money to Ted after giving Walt shyt for being a drug dealer, hating Walt for being heisenberg but lowkey enjoys the power that comes with being Ms. Heisenberg in the latest season)

as well as selfish (smoking while pregnant with Holly yet preaches about responsibility etc)

the character was smart and pretty much saw thru Walt every time but she is also top 5 most annoying characters of all time. :ehh:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Watching the relationship play out i had to constantly remind myself that this was an old suburban married couple. However many times I wanted Walt to say fukk that hoe, be out, and make it rain with Jessie at the strip club, that just wasnt gonna happen. You gotta think about how strqight laced the couple was, all of sudden Walts dealing me.th.

During the show I hated the fukk out of her, but in hindsight, a show that towed the line between fantasy and. reality really needed a character to be the brakes. Thats what skylar was. she was keeping the show grounded and stopped Breaking Bad from becoming Scarface. The show continued and towards the end those brakes gave out

Sugar

Banned
Daps
He got into it to provide for his family, but by episode 5 "Grey Matter" when he denied the job he was in it for himself, even Vince Gilligan and Bryan Cranston think that as well. And if you don't think that's enough how about when he made enough money to quit, or when he forced Jesse to expand, or how about that "stay out of my territory" shyt.

It's clear that Walt wasn't the same man mentally after he got into the business. He changed. The situation changed. That's to be expected. But to deny homie's intentions to provide for his family is just silly. You can argue that Walt was selfish for getting into the business and not leaving after he had hit his ceiling, but at the end of day he loved Skylar and wanted to make their marriage work. And to show her gratitude that ungrateful hoe bussed it open for another nikka. She stopped the affair with Ted for a reason :mjpls: cuz she knew she was wrong and that Walter's intentions were reasonable.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
It's clear that Walt wasn't the same man mentally after he got into the business. He changed. The situation changed. That's to be expected. But to deny homie's intentions to provide for his family is just silly. You can argue that Walt was selfish for getting into the business and not leaving after he had hit his ceiling, but at the end of day he loved Skylar and wanted to make their marriage work. And to show her gratitude that ungrateful hoe bussed it open for another nikka. She stopped the affair with Ted for a reason :mjpls: cuz she knew she was wrong and that Walter's intentions were reasonable.
Meth making is reasonable brehs.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I really needed Todd to put a bullet in her head. She was an ungrateful and stupid bytch. So we just giving away around drug money to the dude you fukkED!?!?!? She stayed fukking something up too. Crying all the time....she was there to make the viewer know, it wasn't cancer that was going to kill Walt, but the bullshyt Skylar and her family brought.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I really needed Todd to put a bullet in her head. She was an ungrateful and stupid bytch. So we just giving away around drug money to the dude you fukkED!?!?!? She stayed fukking something up too. Crying all the time....she was there to make the viewer know, it wasn't cancer that was going to kill Walt, but the bullshyt Skylar and her family brought.
If she didn't give Ted the money the IRS would have came after them and actually she wasn't there to make the viewer know that. Vince Gilligan and Bryan Cranston are actually very shocked at the amount of hate she got.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
If she didn't give Ted the money the IRS would have came after them and actually she wasn't there to make the viewer know that. Vince Gilligan and Bryan Cranston are actually very shocked at the amount of hate she got.

She didn't have to fukk him...lol She was annoying and always gave Walt shyt for actually standing up for himself. That's how he flew under the radar for so long, everyone thought he was a pure p*ssy, even his wife. So the minute he started getting better and making money she did everything in her power to make his life hell. Oh no Walt we can't have the kids in this house. Let me jump in the pool to show everyone I'm upset. She was a drama queen and couldn't handle the fact that Walt was becoming powerful without her. Todd should have pulled the damn trigger.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
She didn't have to fukk him...lol She was annoying and always gave Walt shyt for actually standing up for himself. That's how he flew under the radar for so long, everyone thought he was a pure p*ssy, even his wife. So the minute he started getting better and making money she did everything in her power to make his life hell. Oh no Walt we can't have the kids in this house. Let me jump in the pool to show everyone I'm upset. She was a drama queen and couldn't handle the fact that Walt was becoming powerful without her. Todd should have pulled the damn trigger.
:ohlawd:If you really think this then your fukked up. When Walt was assertive they had a great relationship(See the flashbacks) but because he was so pissed about leaving Grey Matter because of his insecurities about Gretchen's family he turned into the little p*ssy he is at a teaching job. Skyler was ride or die for her husband, she stood by him during the treatment and supported him and he returned the favor by leaving for hours on end and ruining their relationship with the lies and was such a bad father that his own son changed his name. Walt wasn't even supporting his wife how he should have and she only fukked Ted after all the shyt he did and the relationship was over and she was completely in the right to do so, while meanwhile Walt was turning the family against her. Walt was a dangerous man, remember the time those two axe weilding murderers came into the house, or the time Gus was going to kill them all? That's the kind of danger that comes with him, everything this man touches turns to shyt. Do you even remember how fukked up he was, that "I am the Danger" rant to his scared wife, the telling Marie about the cheating, the rapey scene at the end of season 5 episode 2 coupled with the "I forgive you scene" in the episode before? Walt was a bad fukking man, and Skyler did all she could in the hopes of keeping the family together while Walt was out there inflating his ego on some "Say My Name" shyt. Get outta here with your bull.
:camby:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Watching the relationship play out i had to constantly remind myself that this was an old suburban married couple. However many times I wanted Walt to say fukk that hoe, be out, and make it rain with Jessie at the strip club, that just wasnt gonna happen. You gotta think about how strqight laced the couple was, all of sudden Walts dealing me.th.

During the show I hated the fukk out of her, but in hindsight, a show that towed the line between fantasy and. reality really needed a character to be the brakes. Thats what skylar was. she was keeping the show grounded and stopped Breaking Bad from becoming Scarface. The show continued and towards the end those brakes gave out

Fun fact:

In the original script for the first episode there's a character named Margaret that flirts with Walt. That character was originally played by Carmen Molina. As Walt becomes Heisenberg he starts to cheat on Skyler with her.

The Margaret character was written out, but they kept the actress. You'll recognize her as Principal Carmen:

carmen-serano-breaking-bad.jpg

Yeah, Walt was supposed to hit that. They kinda gave a shout out to this in season 3, ep 4, when he tries to flirt with her.

Fred.