Skete Responds To Kanye

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
fukk that. Take him up on his offer and give him the hands and feet or send goons. That picture and comment was too much.:francis: Nothing else to talk about. If he has half the money he claims to, he can have his while bloodline erased.
if something happens to pete , you dont think Kanye would be the first suspect? lol
yall living in a movie.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Personally if I'm Kanye I'd still be upset..you trying to kumbaya with me after sending me a picture saying you are in bed with my wife.
And then saying I don't scare you. Pete is on some fukk shyt with nothing at stake here and has no idea what people can decide to do just to show you, you need to take things serious.

Yes Kanye should chill. But this dude has no business talking down to him. In my head I'd be like stay the fukk out of my way. This isn't even about dude.
Kanye is even huger now and if he stays away from this business..lawyer up to protect your kids. Their light will inevitably dim..he's the relevant genius here.
This

Kanye been acting crazy

But Pete is full of shyt with this

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Personally if I'm Kanye I'd still be upset..you trying to kumbaya with me after sending me a picture saying you are in bed with my wife.
And then saying I don't scare you. Pete is on some fukk shyt with nothing at stake here and has no idea what people can decide to do just to show you, you need to take things serious.

Yes Kanye should chill. But this dude has no business talking down to him. In my head I'd be like stay the fukk out of my way. This isn't even about dude.
Kanye is even huger now and if he stays away from this business..lawyer up to protect your kids. Their light will inevitably dim..he's the relevant genius here.

Don’t ask people where they are if you aren’t prepared to see where they are. :yeshrug:

WTF he look like making up some shyt to save Kanye ego.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I don’t follow this shyt but is Ye trying to get back with the bytch and be a family man again or is he trying to get full custody of the kids?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don’t ask people where they are if you aren’t prepared to see where they are. :yeshrug:

WTF he look like making up some shyt to save Kanye ego.
Especially after Kanye has been harassing this man for months. The man refers to himself as “Skete” now. :heh: Kanye thought he was gonna turn Kim into a one trick pony, but she’s a merry-go-round and it’s Pete’s turn.

That man is not playing with Kanye’s kids, Kim, their mother has a new man and introduced him to the children. You can feel however you want about that, but it’s not Pete’s fault.