Skete Responds To Kanye

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
How is it well known when it was never reported and tmz said it was gossip online?

of course it was never reported why would Grande people acknowledge she has explicit material of her glurping skete’s…..skeet :beli:

She has hatred for that cac and it’s obvious

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
of course it was never reported why would Grande people acknowledge she has explicit material of her glurping skete’s…..skeet :beli:

She has hatred for that cac and it’s obvious

How when she came to the hotel after the Twitter suicide incident and publicly saying how much she loved him months after miller died.

If her hatred was so obvious, she wouldn't have done all of that. That's some rumor that popped up from her crazy ass fans that were harassing pete

You don't think idk Mac overdosing had more to do with them breaking up after moving extremely fast and getting engaged

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
They saying Kanye is crazy and erratic :mjlol:

Nah he’s very sane, he’d have to be a psychopath or sociopath to not be distraught over losing access to his kids.

His emotional outbursts are all understandable to be honest, he’s just not handling it smart.
I’ve been reading The Stranger I’m actually enjoying it

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
How when she came to the hotel after the Twitter suicide incident and publicly saying how much she loved him months after miller died.

If her hatred was so obvious, she wouldn't have done all of that. That's some rumor that popped up from her crazy ass fans that were harassing pete

You don't think idk Mac overdosing had more to do with them breaking up after moving extremely fast and getting engaged

she found out about what skete did months after miller committed that. She made that whole song about him. And went crazy when he joked about her on SNL. She’s never been like that with Sean or the dozens of other dudes she’s dated. Take the cape off. fukk skete and Ye

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

I don't know what went down but :gucci:

You're behaving as though you don't know how relationships work and that you don't know how handlers work to control stories.

Transgressions in relationships can operate like seeds. Love doesn't disappear over night so a lot of mitigation is carried out. When the love is not there, mitigation stops and the feelings of bitterness, resentment and anger intensifies.

Natural emotions aside, they both have handlers. Pretty sure they'd understand that playing a role in someone ODing would be bad for business.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I get that you all are riding with Ye because he's a black man but just remember he wouldn't do the same thing for you. Slavery is a choice, right?

Now also, let me break it down in a manner you all prefer to deal in; if the roles were reversed and it was a white ex husband with mental health issues in a one sided fued with a black man and his new black girlfriend including murder fantasies brought to video format, would you have as much sympathy?

No, you wouldn't. And Kanye is pretty close to that with the maga love and slavery is a choice. Kanye needs help, not encouragement. And this isn't just about Kim either. Look at how he treats his other "friends" and partners. He's erratic.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I get that you all are riding with Ye because he's a black man but just remember he wouldn't do the same thing for you. Slavery is a choice, right?

Now also, let me break it down in a manner you all prefer to deal in; if the roles were reversed and it was a white ex husband with mental health issues in a one sided fued with a black man and his new black girlfriend including murder fantasies brought to video format, would you have as much sympathy?

No, you wouldn't. And Kanye is pretty close to that with the maga love and slavery is a choice. Kanye needs help, not encouragement. And this isn't just about Kim either. Look at how he treats his other "friends" and partners. He's erratic.
Ye also said George Bush hates Black people and he made CD and LR. Ye is always been a flip floppy nikka but I never fukked with Skete or any cacs so there's that.

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
Because they are calculating and target the mentally fragile.

Kim knew that she would get push back for being with Trump. I don't think it is a coincidence that the divorce followed his loss and that she ended up with a mentally damaged individual who has Hillary Clinton tattooed on his body.

She has effectively tied her name to the other side. The other day, she slipped up and promoted bootstrap babble. What followed? Her boyfriend finally deciding to make a stand.

what is bootstrap babble and how does it correlate with Pete?

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
she found out about what skete did months after miller committed that. She made that whole song about him. And went crazy when he joked about her on SNL. She’s never been like that with Sean or the dozens of other dudes she’s dated. Take the cape off. fukk skete and Ye

What song? That Pete Davidson song was a love ballad. Her being upset about the SNL joke was in October. The suicide thing I'm talking about was in December. And if she found out months after, why say she was thankful for him months after?

I'm not caping, I'm correcting you for being wrong and going off a rumor her teenage fans on Twitter started

When the love is not there, mitigation stops and the feelings of bitterness, resentment and anger intensifies.

But we've seen literally none of that ever from her besides the tweet about the SNL thing. I just don't understand running with a rumor he did something when there's literally nothing indicating he did besides young girls on Twitter. They went through mac's phone. His mom has spoken out about shyt. You don't think literally anyone on his team would say that or spread it so it would appear on more places than young girls twitters and the most random of rumor sites?

banner34

Superstar
Daps
He probably got her legs and feet in the air. Men should never wife these type of girls in life.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

The question you should be asking yourself is if a society would turn a blind eye to their acts of provocation if the roles were reversed.

I don't think society would overlook a black woman getting Trevor Noah if he had a history of clowning her husband on SNL.

I don't think society would miss a black man approaching a white man with hostility before offering an insincere olive branch.

What you have said about Kanye factors into why I don't feel sorry for him. It does not blind me to the games they are playing.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
what is bootstrap babble and how does it correlate with Pete?

She said something to the effect of "If you want success get up and work" [a fair point] before going on to say that "the problem these days is that no one wants to work".

She is getting dragged for her comments because they are tone deaf. I don't see it is a coincidence that Pete suddenly decided to break his silence, not when it has shifted public perception back to her being victim and not a white rich bytch who doesn't realise how hard the average person has to work to make ends meet.