Skete Responds To Kanye

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
He’s in a sick system with cameras and people like Akademiks blogging and gossiping about him losing his family in real time.

Dont get me started on how the legal system is set up to keep fathers out of their children’s lives.

He real deal watching his daughters get groomed for a life of celebrity and TikTok etc.

Not to mention this junkie demonic looking cac his ex-wife has brought around his children.

The fact he’s having emotional outbursts shows he’s a human being.

Time and time again black men in these celebrity roles suffer similar mental breakdowns, because like Chappelle said, that whole Hollywood ecosystem is sick, racist and toxic.

Honestly I feel for Kanye, it’s a sick life within the industry he’s living in. Without his influence I’m certain they’ll groom his kids into a life of foul celebrity.

:scust:
all this post told me is that he should have known better to bed with a kardasian.

reap what you sow. :manny:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
kanye told him to pull up he said nah.

Kanye has wanted all the smoke for weeks, calling him out and making videos of him so when Pete answers the call Kanye should be ready to go! there is no spinning this Ye LOST, but it's to be expected from Twitter fingers

Last edited:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Why does Akademiks keep calling dude Skete? He doesn’t even know dude and it’s not his beef.

He kept calling dude Skete in that Fivio Foreign interview and Fivio kept looking at him like the cornball he is.:what:
fukk you mean Kayne a hip hop legend this is all our beef fukk skete

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can’t continuously shyt on people
Make claymation videos of murking nikkas
Then dictate how they respond :skip:
The fukk they do that at:skip:

Exactly the responses from these Kanye stans shows you the state of men today, how you gonna talk trash about another man and when he returns the insults and says pull up you're like :lupe:

Last edited:

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
:camby:

I'm not hearing that bullshyt. Creating bad blood and then acting as though bygones should be bygones after a set amount of time is white people's bed and butter. The sort of shyt you do when you clothe yourself in hypocrisy.

The reality of the situation is you cannot clown someone's public breakdown and then act as though their outburst is out of left field when you start fukking their ex wife.
Not to mention, Pete knew Ye and Kim prior to that SNL shyt.