Skete Responds To Kanye

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pete Davidson is some weird elite puppet propped up by the Hollyweird machine. He’s like the definition of an industry plant. Weirdo AIDS patient looking swagless whiteboy who isn’t even that big of star in the entertainment world that somehow only is involved with A list celebrity women. :jbhmm:Ion’t blame Kanye for being mad that Skete is the one who replaced him.

But Kanye also an elite puppet weirdo. You wifed the biggest whore in the game who’s claim to fame was a sex tape with Ray J and had multiple kids with her. :what:The whole Kardashian family have to be real life witches casting real demonic spells on nikkas.:mjtf: It’s probably one of the reasons why Kanye has become so progressively weird in the past decade or so. Ye looked like a regular nikka when he was with Amber Rose... now he look like a homeless man who paints houses in Cali and sleeps in his work truck even though he’s the richest black man in the history of America. :picard:I wouldn’t be too jealous of Skete. Check back on him in a couple years... I guarantee you he will be broken emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually. No man involved with the Kardashians comes out unscathed. :yeshrug:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Official L preserved in time for Kanye courtesy of Pete fukking Davidson :snoop:. Just recklessly destroying his own future custody talks in public

He talking tough :mjlol: But I can't see where he lied at all. Kanye embarrassing trying to set this guy up to get jumped or mobbed on by his unhinged fans:dead:

Never thought I'd see the day where I'd have to side with Pete Davidson about anything smh. "In bed with your wife" :huhldup:. Straight out the jigga man playbook :wow:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Pete Davidson is some weird elite puppet propped up by the Hollyweird machine. He’s like the definition of an industry plant. Weirdo AIDS patient looking swagless whiteboy who isn’t even that big of star in the entertainment world that somehow only is involved with A list celebrity women. :jbhmm:Ion’t blame Kanye for being mad that Skete is the one who replaced him.

But Kanye also an elite puppet weirdo. You wifed the biggest whore in the game who’s claim to fame was a sex tape with Ray J and had multiple kids with her. :what:The whole Kardashian family have to be real life witches casting real demonic spells on nikkas.:mjtf: It’s probably one of the reasons why Kanye has become so progressively weird in the past decade or so. Ye looked like a regular nikka when he was with Amber Rose... now he look like a homeless man who paints houses in Cali and sleeps in his work truck even though he’s the richest black man in the history of America. :picard:I wouldn’t be too jealous of Skete. Check back on him in a couple years... I guarantee you he will be broken emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually. No man involved with the Kardashians comes out unscathed. :yeshrug:

Pete has been failing upwards his entire life. The American taxpayer has been and probably still is subsidizing his Hollywood lifestyle courtesy of the 911 victims survivors fund :sas2:

Has never done or said anything funny but found his way to SNL as a featured cast member, something some of comedy's greats were rejected from :sas1:

Got the Judd Apatow greenlight with a comedic autobiography :sas1:

Sliding from one Hollywood connection to another either dating top stars themselves or their daughters :sas1:. Rubbing shoulders with the highest tier celebrities. Now he lined up as the boyfriend to the head Kardashian and feuding with the most influential male pop culture figure of the last 10 years :whoo:

Hell of a fukking life :pacspit:.

As for Kanye, he needs to seriously address his demons. Stop the fake religious spirituality stunt, stop the fake deep contrarian money worship lifestyle, ditch the yes men and dikkriders, and just disappear for a minute. This should be an easy win for him publicly and privately but he can't control himself

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I wouldn’t be too jealous of Skete. Check back on him in a couple years... I guarantee you he will be broken emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually. No man involved with the Kardashians comes out unscathed. :yeshrug:

Because they are calculating and target the mentally fragile.

Kim knew that she would get push back for being with Trump. I don't think it is a coincidence that the divorce followed his loss and that she ended up with a mentally damaged individual who has Hillary Clinton tattooed on his body.

She has effectively tied her name to the other side. The other day, she slipped up and promoted bootstrap babble. What followed? Her boyfriend finally deciding to make a stand.

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
This is hilarious. Two fukking weirdos beefing. IDK why Kanye silly ass keeping this up. Kim is dumping this cac soon. Probably faster now that he’s adding more fuel by tweeting bed picks. Didn’t skete do that to Miller which drove him to OD?
wrong wrong wrong

he did the same thing yes.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Personally if I'm Kanye I'd still be upset..you trying to kumbaya with me after sending me a picture saying you are in bed with my wife.
And then saying I don't scare you. Pete is on some fukk shyt with nothing at stake here and has no idea what people can decide to do just to show you, you need to take things serious.

Yes Kanye should chill. But this dude has no business talking down to him. In my head I'd be like stay the fukk out of my way. This isn't even about dude.
Kanye is even huger now and if he stays away from this business..lawyer up to protect your kids. Their light will inevitably dim..he's the relevant genius here.
He certainly can be upset.
But this has been largely one-sided on the part of Kanye, so he has to expect a vicious reply at one point or another.
A lot of you don't have enough experience dealing with white people.

Kanye is a fool. I think I was about 13 when I recognised the game they play and stopped playing into their hand.

Bottom line is Pete's response tells me all I needed to know about the game they're playing. Every now and then, people slip up and show what sort of time they're on.

You message someone in the morning. You tell them that you're in bed with their ex wife and send a picture of yourself in bed with them. You then follow it up with trying to act like the reasonable person in the equation, offering an olive branch and shyt.

White people behavior 101. It tells me that the strategy is to provoke and then act as though they're being mature when things kick off.

Funny thing is I'd be more likely to believe they were being sincere if the energy remained consistent. If after taking the initial swing, he followed it up with a "fukk you" rather than "I'm here for you buddy".
Not sure about the “white person” behavior element of this - but Kanye should have fallen back and handled his business, instead of turning everything into a spectacle.
:camby:

I'm not hearing that bullshyt. Creating bad blood and then acting as though bygones should be bygones after a set amount of time is white people's bed and butter. The sort of shyt you do when you clothe yourself in hypocrisy.

The reality of the situation is you cannot clown someone's public breakdown and then act as though their outburst is out of left field when you start fukking their ex wife.
He doesn’t have to make public outbursts.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Not sure about the “white person” behavior element of this - but Kanye should have fallen back and handled his business, instead of turning everything into a spectacle.
He doesn’t have to make public outbursts.

Did you not read me calling him a fool?

I feel as though people can't see the forest for the trees with this dispute.

Kanye is behaving like an idiot and the situation he is in, is one of his own making. How does the saying go, you lie down with dogs you get fleas.

And there should be no uncertainty on the behaviour I'm labelling white. The act of committing transgressions, goading people into conflict, and then trying to act as though you're the bigger man when people focus on what is going on. Throwing rocks and hiding their hands. It is their bread and butter. Sad to see that this isn't understood on a black forum.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Who is it then?

16463289268352.jpg

sub-buzz-4982-1646661180-22.png

Is this not Pete Davidson either?

Kanye West Responds To Backlash Over 'Disturbing' Pete Davidson Music Video

This is Ye's response.

sub-buzz-5095-1646661434-23.png

He doesn't deny that it was Pete, just says it was a form of therapy and he didn't mean harm.:unimpressed:

Looks like tiger woods