Skete Responds To Kanye

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Skete got the same energy of a p*ssy cac that drops a racial slur outside the club, gets stepped to and when the camera starts rolling either says "its a prank bro" or straight up falls to the ground and says "hes trying to kill me :damn:"

I dont fukk with kanye post the life of pablo musically or as a person but lets not act like he isnt being consitently taunted by his cac ex wife and her unfunny white version of sickle cell having cac boyfriend along with charmin soft shills like kid cudi, it goes both ways :yeshrug:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Imma be real, if kanye beats the shyt out of pete, I wouldn't blame him.

They tryna make kanye look insane rn, but that's his family and children this man is playing with.

Kanye's outbursts not gonna help him out legally tho, but morally Kanye well within his rights to beat that cac ass:hubie:

How has Pete "played" with Kanye's children or family?

Skete got the same energy of a p*ssy cac that drops a racial slur outside the club, gets stepped to and when the camera starts rolling either says "its a prank bro" or straight up falls to the ground and says "hes trying to kill me :damn:"

I dont fukk with kanye post the life of pablo musically or as a person but lets not act like he isnt being consitently taunted by his cac ex wife and her unfunny white version of sickle cell having cac boyfriend along with charmin soft shills like kid cudi, it goes both ways :yeshrug:

I thought Kanye released this shyt, not Pete?

Ain't like I follow any of this outside of what gets posted here but I'm under the impression from the threads that Pete ain't done nothing in public and letting Kanye/Kim deal with their own business.

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That head was not Pete. Why do people keep saying this? Look at it again.
Who is it then?

16463289268352.jpg

sub-buzz-4982-1646661180-22.png

Is this not Pete Davidson either?

Kanye West Responds To Backlash Over 'Disturbing' Pete Davidson Music Video

When it comes to Ye’s views on his former wife’s new boyfriend, he’s just as literal with the lyrics, which include the line: “God saved me from the crash just so I can beat Pete Davidson's a**.”

The video ends with a text scene that says 'everyone lives happily (which was circled) ever after' and 'except for Skete you know who' - FYI, Skete is Ye’s nickname for Davidson.

This is Ye's response.

sub-buzz-5095-1646661434-23.png

He doesn't deny that it was Pete, just says it was a form of therapy and he didn't mean harm.:unimpressed:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Imma be real, if kanye beats the shyt out of pete, I wouldn't blame him.

They tryna make kanye look insane rn, but that's his family and children this man is playing with.

Kanye's outbursts not gonna help him out legally tho, but morally Kanye well within his rights to beat that cac ass:hubie:

Make? That c00n is insane fym

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally if I'm Kanye I'd still be upset..you trying to kumbaya with me after sending me a picture saying you are in bed with my wife.
And then saying I don't scare you. Pete is on some fukk shyt with nothing at stake here and has no idea what people can decide to do just to show you, you need to take things serious.

Yes Kanye should chill. But this dude has no business talking down to him. In my head I'd be like stay the fukk out of my way. This isn't even about dude.
Kanye is even huger now and if he stays away from this business..lawyer up to protect your kids. Their light will inevitably dim..he's the relevant genius here.

Really? :what:

Kanye was the one who started talking shyt on Pete, spread a false rumor about Peter that he has HIV, made the video about him with his head got cut off, etc. So Kanye deserves this shyt.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They saying Kanye is crazy and erratic :mjlol:

Nah he’s very sane, he’d have to be a psychopath or sociopath to not be distraught over losing access to his kids.

His emotional outbursts are all understandable to be honest, he’s just not handling it smart.

Nah he's crazy and if I'm not mistaken doesn't he still have access to this kids?

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Who is it then?

16463289268352.jpg

sub-buzz-4982-1646661180-22.png

Is this not Pete Davidson either?

Kanye West Responds To Backlash Over 'Disturbing' Pete Davidson Music Video

This is Ye's response.

sub-buzz-5095-1646661434-23.png

He doesn't deny that it was Pete, just says it was a form of therapy and he didn't mean harm.:unimpressed:

You posted pics of him buried ALIVE. The Pete pics you’re showing was blinking and making dumb faces throughout the video. The head he was carrying was not Pete. Not to mention at the end of the video it said “Everyone lived happily ever after, except Skete. Jk he’s fine.”