Skete Responds To Kanye

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They saying Kanye is crazy and erratic :mjlol:

Nah he’s very sane, he’d have to be a psychopath or sociopath to not be distraught over losing access to his kids.

His emotional outbursts are all understandable to be honest, he’s just not handling it smart.
No sane celebrity would bring their issues to front street with custody of their children on the line. If the courts are already slanted in the mom’s favor, what do you think the dad acting a John Brown fool all over the internet is going to do?

He’s not wrong for having feelings about his divorce, but his public emotional display is NOT the move. Nor is harassing your ex’s new man when you’re on the second gf since the break up.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
What is it about this topic that gives white people the confidence to start calling black people nikkas? :mjtf:

Not going to provide a time stamp when the disrespect is flagrant. Trying to deny the disrespect in making a mockery out of someone's issues is the sort of shyt that is almost unique to white people.

Always want to talk shyt and then cry when they get smacked in the mouth. Used to think it was cultural differences until they coined terms like trigger warnings and micro aggressions showing that they're sensitive and aware of the subjective element in such matters. Now I know that their ignorance is willful and insincere.
So you ain't got a timestamp:francis:

Now you are trying to be in shock and awe because you either one of the biggest pussies of all time if that was disrespect to you or you didn't watch the video and got exposed:lolbron:

Breh you can't even even explain the disrespect outside of "issues" and are flailing around talking about micro aggressios:russ:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Kanye has looked insane plenty of times before this situation, dude looked insane in parts of his documentary, dude has looked insane during many interviews, dude looked insane during his tour rants.

I know college dropout was a classic but y’all nikkas gotta accept the fact that Kanye is insane.

He’s in a sick system with cameras and people like Akademiks blogging and gossiping about him losing his family in real time.

Dont get me started on how the legal system is set up to keep fathers out of their children’s lives.

He real deal watching his daughters get groomed for a life of celebrity and TikTok etc.

Not to mention this junkie demonic looking cac his ex-wife has brought around his children.

The fact he’s having emotional outbursts shows he’s a human being.

Time and time again black men in these celebrity roles suffer similar mental breakdowns, because like Chappelle said, that whole Hollywood ecosystem is sick, racist and toxic.

Honestly I feel for Kanye, it’s a sick life within the industry he’s living in. Without his influence I’m certain they’ll groom his kids into a life of foul celebrity.

:scust:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
A lot of you don't have enough experience dealing with white people.

Kanye is a fool. I think I was about 13 when I recognised the game they play and stopped playing into their hand.

Bottom line is Pete's response tells me all I needed to know about the game they're playing. Every now and then, people slip up and show what sort of time they're on.

You message someone in the morning. You tell them that you're in bed with their ex wife and send a picture of yourself in bed with them. You then follow it up with trying to act like the reasonable person in the equation, offering an olive branch and shyt.

White people behavior 101. It tells me that the strategy is to provoke and then act as though they're being mature when things kick off.

Funny thing is I'd be more likely to believe they were being sincere if the energy remained consistent. If after taking the initial swing, he followed it up with a "fukk you" rather than "I'm here for you buddy".
Everything you typed is emotional and irrelevant :russ:
Don’t hide behind this sanctimonious shyt
You have no idea of my experience with white people
I’m proudly from the Bay with country roots
I’m proud of my southern black heritage and know exactly how white folks get down
My uncle taught me everything I know about them
So what we not gon do is this pissing contest playboy
You are a faceless avatar to me and don’t know shyt about my life unless you read my post
Again
You can’t threaten and belittle a man for months then dictate how he responds
This ain’t about some black power shyt:mjlol:
You coming to Kanye’s defense like Ultron
News for you my boy
Kanye don’t give a shyt about your black ass
nikka don’t even know you:skip:
Sorry I added context to your post in the other thread
Once again as long as I post on this forum
We not gon play pick and choose narratives without context
I don’t have a problem with you as a poster
And I’ve kept this real respectful
So I bid you adieu :mjgrin:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
on one hand, any man has the right to defend themselves

on the other hand, i'd expect a shorty to feel some type of way about her current dude telling her - i'm assuming still legally bound husband - "I'm in bed with your wife". lowkey he's calling her a slut

either way, fukk these people :yeshrug:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pete sent Ye to Bolivia
- Dropped ether with the pic and that line
- Showed concern for his mental state
- Told him to pull up
- Was calm throughout

I don't know what Kanye was trying to pull releasing that it just makes him look like even more of a goofy

Last edited:

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
No sane celebrity would bring their issues to front street with custody of their children on the line. If the courts are already slanted in the mom’s favor, what do you think the dad acting a John Brown fool all over the internet is going to do?

He’s not wrong for having feelings about his divorce, but his public emotional display is NOT the move. Nor is harassing your ex’s new man when you’re on the second gf since the break up.

He’s absolutely powerless right now, he has no recourse so he’s lashing out on social media having a full on breakdown.

He likely has no influence on his children are being raised and as a Christian that prolly hurts him heavy.

It’s a genuine tragedy.

His first mistake was wifing up Kim in the first place tbh.

You right he not handling it right but he’s a victim.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Pete sent Ye to Bolivia
- Dropped ether with the pic and that line
- Showed concern for his mental state
- Told him to pull up
- Was calm throughout

I don't know what Kanye was trying to pull releasing that I just makes him look like even more of a goofy

kanye told him to pull up he said nah.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Everything you typed is emotional and irrelevant :russ:
Don’t hide behind this sanctimonious shyt behind not have NG experience with white people
I’m proudly from the Bay with country roots
I’m proud of my southern black heritage and know exactly how white folks get down
My uncle taught me everything I know about them
So what we not gon do is this pissing contest playboy
You are a faceless avatar to me and don’t know shyt about my life unless you read my post
Again
You can’t threaten and belittle a man for months then dictate how he responds
This ain’t about some black power shyt:mjlol:
You coming to Kanye’s defense like Ultron
New for you my boy
Kanye don’t give a shyt about your black ass
nikka don’t even know you:skip:
Sorry I added context to your post in the other
Once again as long as I post on this forum
We not gon play pick and choose narratives without context
I don’t have a problem with you as a poster
And I’ve kept this real respectful
So I bud you adieu :mjgrin:

Difference between someone teaching you shyt about white people and dealing with it 1:1.

If you had experience with dealing with white people, you'd recognise the signs of someone doing damage and then going silent when the other person retaliates. It is their bread and butter.

And I don't care about Kanye. At the end of the day, he gets what he deserves. If he wasn't an egotistical prick, he'd have people in his corner to navigate him through this.

He chose to go out with Kim. He chose to align himself with the alt right. He chose to belittle the struggles and accomplishments of African Americans who came before him. He is now finding out the price of those transgressions.

Where I am concerned is looking at things on the outside and recognising a couple of cacs reaching into their usual bag of tricks.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In bed with your wife
*sends selfie*

:to: I feel for you Ye. That was maximum ether.
:picard:

You know Ye tried to laugh that off, like when your boys are roasting you and you're like 'yeah you got that off'

hide-the-pain-harold.gif