St louis
PZfCKBW.gif

That c00n's soul has to be swimming
laps in Ether......Jesus!!!!!!

G6A4yZ3.gif

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Imma be real, if kanye beats the shyt out of pete, I wouldn't blame him.

They tryna make kanye look insane rn, but that's his family and children this man is playing with.

Kanye's outbursts not gonna help him out legally tho, but morally Kanye well within his rights to beat that cac ass:hubie:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
kanye allowed it to get this far

i dont care much for kim. but i think we underestimated how much she reigned in his worst instincts.

i can recall a moment, in particular, with taylor swift accusing kanye of being a minsogynst and the media crucifying him because a "poor", "defensless" white woman is a victim. if kanye was on his own, the response wouldve been a nonsensical twitter stream. but kim posted the receipts and audio of taylor swift agreeing with the song and lyrics.

kim was keeping his mental health in check so i believe she was also a good mom to their kids.

pete is an idiot but he's only there because kanye was an even bigger idiot and kept pushing away the important people in his life. this is what happens. you open yourself to disrespect like this.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
They saying Kanye is crazy and erratic :mjlol:

Nah he’s very sane, he’d have to be a psychopath or sociopath to not be distraught over losing access to his kids.

His emotional outbursts are all understandable to be honest, he’s just not handling it smart.

Daps
Imma be real, if kanye beats the shyt out of pete, I wouldn't blame him.

They tryna make kanye look insane rn, but that's his family and children this man is playing with.

Kanye's outbursts not gonna help him out legally tho, but morally Kanye well within his rights to beat that cac ass:hubie:

Kanye has looked insane plenty of times before this situation, dude looked insane in parts of his documentary, dude has looked insane during many interviews, dude looked insane during his tour rants.

I know college dropout was a classic but y’all nikkas gotta accept the fact that Kanye is insane.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Timestamp dumbass, stop sidestepping:comeon:

nikka, I said the same thing in the other thread and now you have multiple other people saying the same thing.

There was literally nothing disrespect in that vid. If anything, he tried to publicly relate by talking about his own medication/mental health issues

Get off ye's dikk.
What is it about this topic that gives white people the confidence to start calling black people nikkas? :mjtf:

Not going to provide a time stamp when the disrespect is flagrant. Trying to deny the disrespect in making a mockery out of someone's issues is the sort of shyt that is almost unique to white people.

Always want to talk shyt and then cry when they get smacked in the mouth. Used to think it was cultural differences until they coined terms like trigger warnings and micro aggressions showing that they're sensitive and aware of the subjective element in such matters. Now I know that their ignorance is willful and insincere.