Skete Responds To Kanye

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
:comeon:

You a white boy?

nikka, I said the same thing in the other thread and now you have multiple other people saying the same thing.

There was literally nothing disrespect in that vid. If anything, he tried to publicly relate by talking about his own medication/mental health issues

Get off ye's dikk.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Kanye a real clown... I can't see how anyone out here supports dude. But rule #1 is you can never press the dude that's hitting the chic you're trying to get back. You'll always look like the fool case in point breh is skeeting on and in your wife. He needs to just take his L in silence and work on the custody situation. Because real brehs that been down there know. The way he moving she has all the information she needs to take all his custodial rights from him. His circle letting him by allowing him to move like this :francis:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Kanye a real clown... I can't see how anyone out here supports dude. But rule #1 is you can never press the dude that's hitting the chic you're trying to get back. You'll always look like the fool case in point breh is skeeting on and in your wife. He needs to just take his L in silence and work on the custody situation. Because real brehs that been down there know. The way he moving she has all the information she needs to take all his custodial rights from him. His circle letting him by allowing him to move like this :francis:
Kanye must not listen to NOBODY

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Can’t blame skete for clapping back finally. Not a fan of him but Kanye has been on some whole other shyt regarding his split with Kim. At the end of the day it’s fukk em both but I’m only seeing one party navigate the situation like they have an ounce of common sense and self respect and it’s damn sure not Kanye :yeshrug:

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
Personally if I'm Kanye I'd still be upset..you trying to kumbaya with me after sending me a picture saying you are in bed with my wife.
And then saying I don't scare you. Pete is on some fukk shyt with nothing at stake here and has no idea what people can decide to do just to show you, you need to take things serious.

Yes Kanye should chill. But this dude has no business talking down to him. In my head I'd be like stay the fukk out of my way. This isn't even about dude.
Kanye is even huger now and if he stays away from this business..lawyer up to protect your kids. Their light will inevitably dim..he's the relevant genius here.

Kanye literally made a music video where he KILLED him. This is lightweight in comparison. Meanwhile Kanye’s fake Christian ass wants to fight him in Church lmao.