Skete Responds To Kanye

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif
Yep, that's what came to mind. I hope this is just some elaborate publicity stunt. Felt second hand ether at that "in bed with your wife" reply. DAMN. :picard:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
A lot of you don't have enough experience dealing with white people.

Kanye is a fool. I think I was about 13 when I recognised the game they play and stopped playing into their hand.

Bottom line is Pete's response tells me all I needed to know about the game they're playing. Every now and then, people slip up and show what sort of time they're on.

You message someone in the morning. You tell them that you're in bed with their ex wife and send a picture of yourself in bed with them. You then follow it up with trying to act like the reasonable person in the equation, offering an olive branch and shyt.

White people behavior 101. It tells me that the strategy is to provoke and then act as though they're being mature when things kick off.

Funny thing is I'd be more likely to believe they were being sincere if the energy remained consistent. If after taking the initial swing, he followed it up with a "fukk you" rather than "I'm here for you buddy".
The in bed with your wife selfie is that cac shyt. You can get shot doing that to real nikkas

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
About a Trump rant he went on the week before on SNL.

None of that shyt had anything to do with what's going on now.

:camby:

I'm not hearing that bullshyt. Creating bad blood and then acting as though bygones should be bygones after a set amount of time is white people's bed and butter. The sort of shyt you do when you clothe yourself in hypocrisy.

The reality of the situation is you cannot clown someone's public breakdown and then act as though their outburst is out of left field when you start fukking their ex wife.

Daps

Kanye is a fool. I think I was about 13 when I recognised the game they play and stopped playing into their hand.

Bottom line is Pete's response tells me all I needed to know about the game they're playing. Every now and then, people slip up and show what sort of time they're on.

You message someone in the morning. You tell them that you're in bed with their ex wife and send a picture of yourself in bed with them. You then follow it up with trying to act like the reasonable person in the equation, offering an olive branch and shyt.

White people behavior 101. It tells me that the strategy is to provoke and then act as though they're being mature when things kick off.

Funny thing is I'd be more likely to believe they were being sincere if the energy remained consistent. If after taking the initial swing, he followed it up with a "fukk you" rather than "I'm here for you buddy".

All of this, plus he’s just the boyfriend. He’s not her husband.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

This is pure truth and facts, habitual line steppers and hand hiders

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Personally if I'm Kanye I'd still be upset..you trying to kumbaya with me after sending me a picture saying you are in bed with my wife.
And then saying I don't scare you. Pete is on some fukk shyt with nothing at stake here and has no idea what people can decide to do just to show you, you need to take things serious.

Yes Kanye should chill. But this dude has no business talking down to him. In my head I'd be like stay the fukk out of my way. This isn't even about dude.
Kanye is even huger now and if he stays away from this business..lawyer up to protect your kids. Their light will inevitably dim..he's the relevant genius here.

You sound like a bytch. Stop it. That c00n Kanye been fukking with this nikka for months straight and he chilled.