Skete Responds To Kanye

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
This nikka went out his way to diss Talib. Talib gave this nikka a stage to rap on before he was the famous Kanye, when no other nikka listened to him

This clip is what sprung to mind when talking about how I don't feel sorry for him.

Funny how you can find highschool in all aspects of life. He got a seat at the cool table and started shytting on all of his old friends.

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:camby:

I'm not hearing that bullshyt. Creating bad blood and then acting as though bygones should be bygones after a set amount of time is white people's bed and butter. The sort of shyt you do when you clothe yourself in hypocrisy.

The reality of the situation is you cannot clown someone's public breakdown and then act as though their outburst is out of left field when you start fukking their ex wife.

Pete did nothing wrong.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
if something happens to pete , you dont think Kanye would be the first suspect? lol
yall living in a movie.
Someone with 1% of his alleged worth could make you disappear with zero trace. There are fools out here murking nikkas for four figures. This clown is on SNL, you could probably get him touched on the train.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The question you should be asking yourself is if a society would turn a blind eye to their acts of provocation if the roles were reversed.

I don't think society would overlook a black woman getting Trevor Noah if he had a history of clowning her husband on SNL.

I don't think society would miss a black man approaching a white man with hostility before offering an insincere olive branch.

What you have said about Kanye factors into why I don't feel sorry for him. It does not blind me to the games they are playing.

I don't think society is really taking this as seriously as you seem to think. Other men, both black and white, have been cancelled for less. Kanye is fortunate that Kim has such a poor reputation in general. He couldn't get away with this with anyone else. But we aren't really talking about society here; we are talking about the Coli which seems to think this sort of thing is okay because it's Kanye. You all know it's not okay. Would you accept this sort of behavior from another black man? Would you "understand?" This isn't normal. This is how I would expect the female Kardashian to be behaving.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Someone with 1% of his alleged worth could make you disappear with zero trace. There are fools out here murking nikkas for four figures. This clown is on SNL, you could probably get him touched on the train.
im not saying he wouldn't be able to get him killed.

im saying if that wouldn't make kanye the #1 suspect? FBI would solve this case with ease.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I don't think society is really taking this as seriously as you seem to think. Other men, both black and white, have been cancelled for less. Kanye is fortunate that Kim has such a poor reputation in general. He couldn't get away with this with anyone else. But we aren't really talking about society here; we are talking about the Coli which seems to think this sort of thing is okay because it's Kanye. You all know it's not okay. Would you accept this sort of behavior from another black man? Would you "understand?" This isn't normal. This is how I would expect the female Kardashian to be behaving.

Who is saying this behaviour is normal?

I'm sure there are one or two users who think the way he's behaving in acceptable, but the vast majority recognise that he is making a fool out of himself and is in this situation because he is an egotistical prick.

Being able to recognise that Kim and Pete's hands are not clean does not take away from that earlier recognition.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
im not saying he wouldn't be able to get him killed.

im saying if that wouldn't make kanye the #1 suspect? FBI would solve this case with ease.
There's always an inherent risk, but a professional, if he gets away, isn't saying shyt, and Kanye has cameras on him damn near all the time.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
What song? That Pete Davidson song was a love ballad. Her being upset about the SNL joke was in October. The suicide thing I'm talking about was in December. And if she found out months after, why say she was thankful for him months after?

I'm not caping, I'm correcting you for being wrong and going off a rumor her teenage fans on Twitter started

But we've seen literally none of that ever from her besides the tweet about the SNL thing. I just don't understand running with a rumor he did something when there's literally nothing indicating he did besides young girls on Twitter. They went through mac's phone. His mom has spoken out about shyt. You don't think literally anyone on his team would say that or spread it so it would appear on more places than young girls twitters and the most random of rumor sites?

im not reading or prolonging this. Sorry

Daps
This clip is what sprung to mind when talking about how I don't feel sorry for him.

Funny how you can find highschool in all aspects of life. He got a seat at the cool table and started shytting on all of his old friends.

This nikka basically told the people who fukked with him before he was a star that he was using them, breh really shytted on dude who brought him on stage to spit rhymes when everyone else was ignoring him.
:gucci:

This is who nikkas is defending, How does Kanye get away with this shyt
:gucci:

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
A lot of you don't have enough experience dealing with white people.

Kanye is a fool. I think I was about 13 when I recognised the game they play and stopped playing into their hand.

Bottom line is Pete's response tells me all I needed to know about the game they're playing. Every now and then, people slip up and show what sort of time they're on.

You message someone in the morning. You tell them that you're in bed with their ex wife and send a picture of yourself in bed with them. You then follow it up with trying to act like the reasonable person in the equation, offering an olive branch and shyt.

White people behavior 101. It tells me that the strategy is to provoke and then act as though they're being mature when things kick off.

Funny thing is I'd be more likely to believe they were being sincere if the energy remained consistent. If after taking the initial swing, he followed it up with a "fukk you" rather than "I'm here for you buddy".

THIS. Deceptive af and if you ain't aware of how they move you'll fall for it everytime.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Couldn’t be me. You can’t go on these rants then let this goofy looking white boy talk to you like this.