Siriusly,this site is becoming just as bad as the hamster wheel..

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nobody complains about sexual epithets: (fakkit, bytch).. only epithets directed at white males garner attention of the higher ups? If u gon crack down, you gotta crack down on everything.

cosign

i see white boys saying racist shyt all the time and it dont get deleted but they trying to censor the racist black man :rudy:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I don't remove the black female bashing threads because I let the anti-white threads live too. But if other mods are moving or deleting anti-CAC threads then I'm going to go ahead and get rid of the the daily black woman bash fests that pop up on here. I've been trying to be lenient and not interject my own personal feelings into mod decisions but we have to keep it fair and balanced. :manny:

I guess it's time we really clean up TLR.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
cosign

i see white boys saying racist shyt all the time and it dont get deleted but they trying to censor the racist black man :rudy:

Link threads were whites are spewing hate towards. Blacks like Esau does. Towards whites

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
guess what, my thread against black people got deleted with the quickness,
so yeah, im pretty sure it not just the white ones
Well, of course, now that they are under pressure. I get what you were trying to prove though, just not applicable.

This is still up and went strong for a while however: http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/24555-damn-these-guys-going-black-women.html

The daddy issues of some folks is comedy, for real...
Dudes be posting on the same board for years, no problem...but when a couple posters PAY FOR the creation of another site, suddenly dudes are anti-black and hate thought provoking discussion (read: trolling).
You could switch bk and brook with two random posters, and the result will still be the same: anti-authority attitudes and attention whores.
I don't care about what they are asking for, just that they make sure it's 100. There's no way to sustain a board like this, financially, with racial epithets being thrown around. I get that and understand it. I even posted a while ago that people would eventually see why SOHH had the rules it had (with censorship and whatnot)

All I'm asking is for people to be 100% about it. White people did the same thing on :flabbynsick: Had threads about white people deleted, infractions for saying CAC, but when black people were being called ******s and having racist threads made, no one cared.

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
Religion is for the weak and crazy

lol@the ironed on irony here..

i'm naught a re-lie-gist freak anyways b,i'm a spiritual psy-eye-intist..

and you can't say that i "bought in" to homie's movement anyways,he thinks my "kind" is gonna be slaves and corpses anyways..:manny:

even with that being said eye can tell you that the man speaks harsh truths that a fair deal of ya'll can't take so you just react with your frontal lobiage and choose to address his vitriolic verbiage and fail to innerstand the deeper truths he delves into..

but what can i expect,you think the religious are crazy,yet your prolly digging in your granny's garbage trying to dig up her soiled Depends,high psyience is lost on you heathens..

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Not just run the board, they wanna tell you whats acceptable to them to read in their downtime.

Optimo was begging me to "go back to the old me", so I can entertain him like the good ****** im supposed to be.

And imagine Havoc, the dopest whiteboy of all time (Like I've read more than once) is actually calling for people to get banned now. :lolbron:

After he was outed as every other cac racist this morning, but there's no proof now, thanks to his pet monkey.

:mindblown:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
lol@the ironed on irony here..

i'm naught a re-lie-gist freak anyways b,i'm a spiritual psy-eye-intist..

and you can't say that i "bought in" to homie's movement anyways,he thinks my "kind" is gonna be slaves and corpses anyways..:manny:

even with that being said eye can tell you that the man speaks harsh truths that a fair deal of ya'll can't take so you just react with your frontal lobiage and choose to address his vitriolic verbiage and fail to innerstand the deeper truths he delves into..

but what can i expect,you think the religious are crazy,yet your prolly digging in your granny's garbage trying to dig up her soiled Depends,high psyience is lost on you heathens..

So some invisible man is in the sky watching over us lol

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I see what u saying about the ad's and all of that but it got to be better way around that issue then just flatout censorship....

thats giving them nikkas way too much power....

whats up with another 50 post required, any topic goes forum without all that fukking filth thats in JBO?