Siriusly,this site is becoming just as bad as the hamster wheel..

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Mr. "i hate white ppl" woulda been banned 50 threads ago, but nah, I let him rock. When he's postin about hiphop & droppin other gems, he's a dope poster.

Esau's thread titles stick out like a sore thumb so I see his shyt right away.

:ohhh:

So when Im making fun of my own people, and degrading them im cool?

When im on the front page with threads about Bloods/Crips, the "advertisers" see nothing wrong with that?

When im talking about "hip hop" and sports and tales from the hood I know, Im cool?

:whoo:

Why, Thank you kind Sir!!!!!!

qzilmup20ol3zx9hzyx4pnjeo1_500.jpg

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
:laff: Im a ''p*ssy nikka, fukking sambo juggling monkey" because I have no problems w/ white people? :russ: eat a dikk nikka.

:heh: Are people seriously complaining. I'm surprise BK and Brooklynzson have been real patient with some of you. I'M LOOKING AT YOU LAME ASS Esau = Evil

How you gone shyt on white people, when one co-owner of this is running this site. Its the equavilent of a KKK trying to preach his non sense at a NCAAP conference. The fukk is wrong with you.:snoop:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Don't like it don't visit fakkit

i dont.....bytch.......thats my point

moving a thread there is the equalvalent of deleting it.

if anything we need another members only forum like it without all that filth and foolishness u fakkits flock too

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Like I said.. white boys thinking they run the board. If you don't like what E=E is posting, don't read fakkit.

I laugh at his posts dude is like a angry delusional clown but when it costs the site money that's when. It becomes a problem

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
Nah, but I will tell you this though, if this site was just as bad as :flabbynsick: Mr. "i hate white ppl" woulda been banned 50 threads ago, but nah, I let him rock. When he's postin about hiphop & droppin other gems, he's a dope poster.

adsense,adbrite..;)

LO to thee fidduck L that perverts can get away with talking about rape and pedophilia and the such but if someone talks shyt about a cracka then its open season basically..

can't wait for thee apocalypse..:dj2:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Like I said.. white boys thinking they run the board. If you don't like what E=E is posting, don't read fakkit.

Not just run the board, they wanna tell you whats acceptable to them to read in their downtime.

Optimo was begging me to "go back to the old me", so I can entertain him like the good ****** im supposed to be.

And imagine Havoc, the dopest whiteboy of all time (Like I've read more than once) is actually calling for people to get banned now. :lolbron:

After he was outed as every other cac racist this morning, but there's no proof now, thanks to his pet monkey.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I honestly didn't see it, if I did & thought it needed to be deleted then it would have gotten deleted. Esau's thread titles stick out like a sore thumb so I see his shyt right away.
I guess. But moderators have the powers to move these threads too. It's not just on you two to do these things. The thread was pretty popular for a while so I'm sure more than one mod saw it.

im pretty sure if i made a thread talking shyt bout black people, it would get deleted too
If you're so sure, why do you think the thread made about black women wasn't deleted. :leostare:

It's one thing to say "I don't date white women". It's another to outline a full post dogging out a race of women.

I'd respect the standard if that's gonna be upheld, but it's not.

U don't like the moderation on here then leave or make ur own board fakkit
You sound like Femme.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli

So when Im making fun of my own people, and degrading them im cool?

When im on the front page with threads about Bloods/Crips, the "advertisers" see nothing wrong with that?

When im talking about "hip hop" and sports and tales from the hood I know, Im cool?

:whoo:

Why, Thank you kind Sir!!!!!!

qzilmup20ol3zx9hzyx4pnjeo1_500.jpg

I never seen you make a thread degrading your own people, so dont put words in my mouth (no homo). Like i said, when you talk hip hop & shyt you iight.

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/25015-lynching-wealthy-negro-farmer.html = Kickin knowledge & lettin ppl know their history.

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...ng-tr-one-worst-things-happen-our-people.html = fukk shyt.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Nobody complains about sexual epithets: (fakkit, bytch).. only epithets directed at white males garner attention of the higher ups? If u gon crack down, you gotta crack down on everything.