Siriusly,this site is becoming just as bad as the hamster wheel..

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
:usure: The features aint different? The mods aint more lenient & tolerant? The owners aint more customer friendly & responsive?

Obviously the site is different. I'm talking about the community. Clearly the site functions better.

As far as the mods, I don't interact with them enough to come to a conclusion on how they've done, partially because I don't fukk with some of them and I'd rather not interact with them. All I know is that TSC ain't no different and the Coli's aight.

As far as the owners, they're more hands on, and because of that, whatever they wanna do, either support it or deal with it. Heads always tryna question the people who provide this site for everybody. That was a huge part of the problem with the last incarnation of this site. I happen to agree with houston911.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
What's not to get? Some fools actually believed that The-Coli was gonna be Internet Utopia. Now that the mods/admins actually wanna have ground rules, u got posters getting salty even though it's necessary for the future of this site.

The only thing that's changed is that the server breaks down less. That's it.

Go back to :hamster:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
this site is still dump trucking on hamster, owners can't help that people act a fool on message boards at times

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Other races weren't enslaved? jews weren't massacred? Africans didn't sell there own people into slavery?

aaaaaaaaaand now the CaC shows his true colors, and his gross misunderstanding of History regarding Africans selling Africans.

This is what happens when CaC's own and operate a hip hop board.:snoop:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
aaaaaaaaaand now the CaC shows his true colors, and his gross misunderstanding of History regarding Africans selling Africans.

This is what happens when CaC's own and operate a hip hop board.:snoop:

Why do you think he's on that trip now?

He got exposed yesterday as your typical edomite. He mocked all you negros with blackface, and when called out on it, and the kitchen started getting hot, he did what they all do: Shift the conversation and start playing word semantics, while slyly creeping to other negros to do their dirty work, which was shut down the thread, and it worked.

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
Last Dayze, I see you still fighting the good fight

:obama:

:myman::manny:

don't know if you can really count speaking/building on here "the good fight" per say,but when you speak non fiction diction you ain't gotta worry bout nada,people can just plant seeds,eye was a seed planted on earf for reasons unbeknownst/cryptically to me,but all eye can do is keep trying to sprout roots from the concrete..

take whatever vegetation you can,just don't pull at my roots..