Siriusly,this site is becoming just as bad as the hamster wheel..

ItalianoCAC

Spaghetti Slurping WOP
Daps
Reppin
South Philly...all day everyday!
LOL this thread is hilarious!

white people bytching about racism, black people talking wacko apocalypse shyt, a link to a thread asking women whens the last time they shyt themselves, That Other Site being made fun of, etc....the dumb ass OP mispelling serious is just the cherry on top.

To not take sides, I'll use a mulatto:

tumblr_m39d6xKWqU1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

havoc00

Pro
Daps
lol dog... u really offended by what this dude is saying? i could care less.. rather dude vent on here then spazz out and start DC sniping white people

Doesn't offend. Me but I'm not gonna sit there smile and nod while he rambles like a retard

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I see what u saying about the ad's and all of that but it got to be better way around that issue then just flatout censorship....

thats giving them nikkas way too much power....

whats up with another 50 post required, any topic goes forum for anything goes conversations without all that fukking filth thats in JBO?

We don't need anymore subforums. I'm totally against anything that involves splitting TLR. This is the general topic forum. And I don't see the issue with JBO. That is the JBO that everyone yearned for on SOHH. Now it's a problem? :what:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
lol dog... u really offended by what this dude is saying? i could care less.. rather dude vent on here then spazz out and start DC sniping white people

:jawalrus: you know what, you make a point. We don't need another crazy person spraying people for no reason.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This whole color ish is lame

I have gasp no problem with white people, nor white posters.

It's already been said if you want to post race baiting threads jbo is right over there.

Cats talking about the hamster when we never ever got this leeway.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

white people bytching about racism, black people talking wacko apocalypse shyt, a link to a thread asking women whens the last time they shyt themselves, That Other Site being made fun of, etc....the dumb ass OP mispelling serious is just the cherry on top.

I was real disappointed by that thread. It's obvious the women here don't trust us enough yet to tell us their most tragic doo doo tales. Should have started off soft with inconvenient pee pee stories. :noah::ahh::datazz::shaq:

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks

i'm a Sirius A(peep title),i'm so Sirius B,and you ain't ready to Siriusly C..

as for other lil chum go find a thread eye trolled in,i'll be waiting..

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Did you see what he wrote? I was obviously making a point..Its all good, just ghostpost for me from now on. You'll learn, blackman.

Nah, don't tell these nikkas shyt.

The great white havoc THIS MORNING mocked these negros to their face, and when confronted, laughed about it with the pac smilie. Now the heat is on, he's some type of righteous crusader for all thats good for the forum, when advertisers clearly seen him posting pictures of people without their permission, and how sloppy their a$$holes were. Posting pictures of people at their place of employment. Making fun of corporations, that could have bought ads on this place on the front page, getting 200 responses.

Don't tell these nikkas shyt!

Did I give you the site that havoc says I don't have, Btw?