Siriusly,this site is becoming just as bad as the hamster wheel..

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Well, of course, now that they are under pressure. I get what you were trying to prove though, just not applicable.

This is still up and went strong for a while however: http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/24555-damn-these-guys-going-black-women.html

I don't care about what they are asking for, just that they make sure it's 100. There's no way to sustain a board like this, financially, with racial epithets being thrown around. I get that and understand it. I even posted a while ago that people would eventually see why SOHH had the rules it had (with censorship and whatnot)

All I'm asking is for people to be 100% about it. White people did the same thing on :flabbynsick: Had threads about white people deleted, infractions for saying CAC, but when black people were being called ******s and having racist threads made, no one cared.

That thread, while offensive, looks like its seeking opinions on black women, it has a link to another decussion, where as the other one made a statement about white people, asking people to come in and bash them,

And to be frank, I see a lot more racist shyt against whites on this site, some of which I indulge in myself

But unlike you I can see why the mods would want to cut back as to not offend the cacs that pay the bill.

I like this site and I support whatever it takes to keep it up

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
This whole color ish is lame

I have gasp no problem with white people, nor white posters.

It's already been said if you want to post race baiting threads jbo is right over there.

Cats talking about the hamster when we never ever got this leeway.

that's cause you the definition of a troll bruh,you one of the very select few who they actually handled correctly over there..

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Nah, don't tell these nikkas shyt.
The great white havoc THIS MORNING mocked these negros to their face, and when confronted, laughed about it with the pac smilie. Now the heat is on, he's some type of righteous crusader for all thats good for the forum, when advertisers clearly seen him posting pictures of people without their permission, and how sloppy their a$$holes were. Posting pictures of people at their place of employment. Making fun of corporations, that could have bought ads on this place on the front page, getting 200 responses.
Don't tell these nikkas shyt!
Did I give you the site that havoc says I don't have, Btw?
What did Havoc post? :huh: I missed all of this. :skip:

That thread, while offensive, looks like its seeking opinions on black women, it has a link to another decussion, where as the other one made a statement about white people, asking people to come in and bash them,
And to be frank, I see a lot more racist shyt against whites on this site, some of which I indulge in myself
But unlike you I can see why the mods would want to cut back as to not offend the cacs that pay the bill.
I like this site and I support whatever it takes to keep it up
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
If an advertiser can't click links because they aren't members, then they only see what's in the thread. The OP's only purpose is to post denigrating words about black women, nothing else. You can try to reason it out for massa, but it's not working.

And you clearly can't read. I've already said that I understand, just make sure that it's 100%. Keep defending people blindly though. You make no sense.

havoc00

Pro
Daps

The great white havoc THIS MORNING mocked these negros to their face, and when confronted, laughed about it with the pac smilie. Now the heat is on, he's some type of righteous crusader for all thats good for the forum, when advertisers clearly seen him posting pictures of people without their permission, and how sloppy their a$$holes were. Posting pictures of people at their place of employment. Making fun of corporations, that could have bought ads on this place on the front page, getting 200 responses.

I mocked u moron

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

Crying-Baby.jpg

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps

Nope.. watch out with the pms, though. Havoc will have your shyt kicked in and investigated. I been called his sorry ass out as a racist. These dumb nikkas just keep smiling and dancing for him.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Did you see what he wrote? I was obviously making a point..Its all good, just ghostpost for me from now on. You'll learn, blackman.

Yeah, I saw what he wrote.

You said "Like I said.. white boys thinking they run the board. If you don't like what E=E is posting, don't read fakkit."

Then he said "U don't like the moderation on here then leave or make ur own board fakkit"

Then you edited it to read "U don't like the way we do things in america, go back to Africaa". What point were your trying to make by doing that, blackman?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
We don't need anymore subforums. I'm totally against anything that involves splitting TLR. This is the general topic forum. And I don't see the issue with JBO. That is the JBO that everyone yearned for on SOHH. Now it's a problem? :what:

That forum is a dirty ass outhouse.....

just reading those thread titles is mental pollution.

a thread on discussing "post your favorite anal scene" and one on racial topics aint in the same category.......and a nikka shouldnt have to sift through a bunch of shyt to read it