Siriusly,this site is becoming just as bad as the hamster wheel..

havoc00

Pro
Daps
adsense,adbrite..;)

LO to thee fidduck L that perverts can get away with talking about rape and pedophilia and the such but if someone talks shyt about a cracka then its open season basically..

can't wait for thee apocalypse..:dj2:

Lol @ apocolypse just some more loon religious bullshyt

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
adsense,adbrite..;)

LO to thee fidduck L that perverts can get away with talking about rape and pedophilia and the such but if someone talks shyt about a cracka then its open season basically..

can't wait for thee apocalypse..:dj2:

you cant see all that shyt unless your a member, their worried about the shyt anyone can see, which is why you can be as racist as u wanna be in jbo

think breh, your not keeping this site up, they are

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
The daddy issues of some folks is comedy, for real...

Dudes be posting on the same board for years, no problem...but when a couple posters PAY FOR the creation of another site, suddenly dudes are anti-black and hate thought provoking discussion (read: trolling).

You could switch bk and brook with two random posters, and the result will still be the same: anti-authority attitudes and attention whores.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Angel on the rag runs around here making incendiary comments daily, anotherspook c00ns it up in every thread. Havoc makes a thread about whatever the fukk comes to his mind. We seriously asking women when the last time they shat themselves? That kind of shyt will make bytches lurk , not the other stuff yall talkin about. Ass kissers and white boys wanna try and covertly run the board and control the discourse, and thats not gonna happen. Look at the front page, its nothin but buffoonery and hs white boy humor.

Link? :mjpls:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I guess. But moderators have the powers to move these threads too. It's not just on you two to do these things. The thread was pretty popular for a while so I'm sure more than one mod saw it.

If you're so sure, why do you think the thread made about black women wasn't deleted. :leostare:

It's one thing to say "I don't date white women". It's another to outline a full post dogging out a race of women.

I'd respect the standard if that's gonna be upheld, but it's not.

You sound like Femme.
im really not sure let me try:manny:

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
Lol @ apocolypse just some more loon religious bullshyt

prove it..kick some science b,show us the depths of your brain,you gotta be able to speak on something beyond 40's,females bowel movements,and corny jokes about dead people..

you cant see all that shyt unless your a member, their worried about the shyt anyone can see, which is why you can be as racist as u wanna be in jbo

think breh, your not keeping this site up, they are[/Q

save your energy and thee quatro brain cells you have floating in your brain fluid and stop addressing me b..

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Like I said essau and his followers are no different then redneck right wing loons who spew there bullshyt from there dekusional minds and then try to tact religion on it fukking freaks

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
:shaq2: Let me make my own thread about hating black people, even though i know one of the owners is black. And if you uneducated negroes get offended, tough shyt, don't read it.:russ:

Now tell me, was that nice?:usure:

:snoop: sorry about that mods.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I guess. But moderators have the powers to move these threads too. It's not just on you two to do these things. The thread was pretty popular for a while so I'm sure more than one mod saw it.

If you're so sure, why do you think the thread made about black women wasn't deleted. :leostare:

It's one thing to say "I don't date white women". It's another to outline a full post dogging out a race of women.

I'd respect the standard if that's gonna be upheld, but it's not.

You sound like Femme.

guess what, my thread against black people got deleted with the quickness,

so yeah, im pretty sure it not just the white ones