Siriusly,this site is becoming just as bad as the hamster wheel..

cook

Banned
Daps
eye find it humorous that there actually executives who sit there and monitor the message boards for content as to ascertain as to whether actually invest money into this place..eye could just imagine the depths of asinine fidduckery companies who'd care to advertise at this place would stoop to..

since your tired of being compared to thee :hamster: dungeon in the name of open dialogue&bruhtherhood do you care to disclose what companies or entities did you "lose your position" with..?

of course eye lightweight did this for attention,this is a message board after all,i'm damn sure naught doing it to talk to self..but at the same time eye could give two fidducks less either way,i'll call them as eye see them&glean further if eye feel need be,eye ain't one of these poo putt,17 sn muhfukkas who'd sell their big mama out for some Coli Cash and a cool simile..

everything's about the almighty slave notes eye get it..have fun selling out to buzz media

adsense, abrite..just 2 off the top of my head.

i dont know anything about any dungeons but i do know its either

a) let anyone post anything they want in any forum and have to pay out of pocket for everything

or

b) let everyone use the subforums as they were created for and have a company pay for all the bills associated with running a large message board

i wonder what we should do :mindblown:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
A thread denigrating black women stayed up all yesterday. Moderators even posted in it themselves.

How much you wanna bet if I make a thread talking shyt about white people that shyt is getting moved/deleted with the quickness? :beli:

At least have a standard across the board. There's clearly a bias going on, no matter how much money this bias brings in.

im pretty sure if i made a thread talking shyt bout black people, it would get deleted too

im also sure if i made a thread about not dating white women, it wouldnt get deleted

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
so,is my inquiry gonna be attended to..?

i'd siriusly like to know just exactly what entities i'm being monitored by&could possibly be stealing my intellectual property..:krs:
Nah, but I will tell you this though, if this site was just as bad as :flabbynsick: Mr. "i hate white ppl" woulda been banned 50 threads ago, but nah, I let him rock. When he's postin about hiphop & droppin other gems, he's a dope poster.

A thread denigrating black women stayed up all yesterday. Moderators even posted in it themselves.

How much you wanna bet if I make a thread talking shyt about white people that shyt is getting moved/deleted with the quickness? :beli:

At least have a standard across the board. There's clearly a bias going on, no matter how much money this bias brings in.

I honestly didn't see it, if I did & thought it needed to be deleted then it would have gotten deleted. Esau's thread titles stick out like a sore thumb so I see his shyt right away.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
its not the fukking hip hop that they worry about, you dumb bytch, its the cac this and white people die that

Hows Yahoo , Youtube, google, Espn , st0rmfr0nt surviving?

All I read there is ape-thug-welfare-monkey when I visit those sites..

I guess investors haven't read jbo, or seen album links in the booth. Cac usage is make or break for them. :ufdup:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
that just buggin out forum is a cestpool.....

that shyt is for fukking perverts

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Hows Yahoo , Youtube, google, Espn , st0rmfr0nt surviving?

All I read there is ape-thug-welfare-monkey when I visit those sites.. :ufdup:

because yahoo, google, youtube, espn can afford it, they are big corporations right?

and st0rmfr0nt is paid out of pocket and with donations, not advertisements

im pretty sure Brooklynzson and bkthagawd dont have google and youtube money:ehh:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How much of you idiots complaining about the moderation on this board are actually donating to keep it up? Right.

So until you do, sit down and shut the fukk up. When you start spending your own money and build your own site, you can control how you want your site to be ran. You can have all the racists you want saying all the outlandish stupid shyt they possibly can. You can even go back to that other site. But it'll be worse there. You'll likely even get banned.

Go on any other respectable forum on the net and you won't last long there neither.