Siriusly,this site is becoming just as bad as the hamster wheel..

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Aiight, Drop dead p*ssy nikka. You fukking sambo juggling monkey. Your favorite whiteboy mocked you and your whole generation, and you're over here thinking the "non-cool" ones wont either, and will gladly be a bulletproof vest for them. Dumb silly nikka, I hope you die screaming.

I mocked you and your shytty posting, its so fukking old and tired, omg u gonna tell me ima be in slavery and will suffer, oh dear oh no. what ARE YOU DOING FOR YOUR CAUSE BESIDES TURNING AD BLOCK ON

:snoop:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
stfu u english faggit.....

dont no thread need to be deleted.....

if its some bullshyt it will naturally sink....

if its provoking responses, positive or negative, then let it swim

and when advertisement companys find it racist and cut this site off then what?
are you gonna pay for it yourself? :childplease:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Aiight, Drop dead p*ssy nikka. You fukking sambo juggling monkey. Your favorite whiteboy mocked you and your whole generation, and you're over here thinking the "non-cool" ones wont either, and will gladly be a bulletproof vest for them. Dumb silly nikka, I hope you die screaming.

Just delete all of them, and delete all my posts.

I gladly have ad-block on, and Im not taking it off neither.

I did what I had to do, and some negros are awake. The rest of you can get whats coming to you.

:laff: Im a ''p*ssy nikka, fukking sambo juggling monkey" because I have no problems w/ white people? :russ: eat a dikk nikka.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
eye find it humorous that there actually executives who sit there and monitor the message boards for content as to ascertain as to whether actually invest money into this place..eye could just imagine the depths of asinine fidduckery companies who'd care to advertise at this place would stoop to..

since your tired of being compared to thee :hamster: dungeon in the name of open dialogue&bruhtherhood do you care to disclose what companies or entities did you "lose your position" with..?

of course eye lightweight did this for attention,this is a message board after all,i'm damn sure naught doing it to talk to self..but at the same time eye could give two fidducks less either way,i'll call them as eye see them&glean further if eye feel need be,eye ain't one of these poo putt,17 sn muhfukkas who'd sell their big mama out for some Coli Cash and a cool simile..

everything's about the almighty slave notes eye get it..have fun selling out to buzz media

theres been a couple times in the beginning, where we had ads one day then they were gone the next, and nobodys keeping anybody on this site either

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
I have to respectfully disagree brotha... How can the truth be corny?
How is "all white people are evil" the truth? Its 2012 not the 1900's b. There are some racist people of all color, obviously, but to shyt on one race constantly is corny.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
That thread should have been deleted IMO. You had the typical average white racist on it as usual and some black fool blaming other black people for speaking out against injustice. The whole thread overall didn't serve any purpose whatsoever.

:dwillhuh:

Did the thread not show you something concerning the "Golddust" video, about what people think about your people even when they're doing something positive?

This confuses me, because your post was actually my favorite in that thread. What kinda weird shyt you on cuz?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
and when advertisement companys find it racist and cut this site off then what?
are you gonna pay for it yourself? :childplease:

when advertisement companys find it distateful to associate their brands with "hip hop" what then, get on our gospel music steez?

u dumb bytch

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
A thread denigrating black women stayed up all yesterday. Moderators even posted in it themselves.

How much you wanna bet if I make a thread talking shyt about white people that shyt is getting moved/deleted with the quickness? :beli:

At least have a standard across the board. There's clearly a bias going on, no matter how much money this bias brings in.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
when advertisement companys find it distateful to associate their brands with "hip hop" what then, get on our gospel music steez?

u dumb bytch

its not the fukking hip hop that they worry about, you dumb bytch, its the cac this and white people die that

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
so,is my inquiry gonna be attended to..?

i'd siriusly like to know just exactly what entities i'm being monitored by&could possibly be stealing my intellectual property..:krs:

its not the fukking hip hop that they worry about, you dumb bytch, its the cac this and white people die that

:russ::russ::dead::pachaha::myman:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha