Siriusly,this site is becoming just as bad as the hamster wheel..

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
You do nothing go donate ur time or money, instead of repeating the same bullshyt u do on here, the act is old as fukk go make a difference in ur community

417716_o.gif

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
You do nothing go donate ur time or money, instead of repeating the same bullshyt u do on here, the act is old as fukk go make a difference in ur community

Oh, when you repeat the same act of posting pictures of fat disgusting women, and how you buried your nose in their a$$hole, its not a tired act, right? All your 40 drinking, going in late for work, and blasting rap music for your neighbors to hear isn't repetitive, right?

Oh, thats right. You want me to leave, where you can freely be a demon and nobody tells my people that you are. Where you can freely mock negros, then sneakily ask for threads to be deleted like the coward fakkit that you are, and be at peace. Riiiiiight. I should make you comfortable, and leave this place where negros can do a lil jig for you as uninterupted as possible, correct?

I get it now, Thanks.

I'll do just that.

:yes:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Oh, when you repeat the same act of posting pictures of fat disgusting women, and how you buried your nose in their a$$hole, its not a tired act, right? All your 40 drinking, going in late for work, and blasting rap music for your neighbors to hear isn't repetitive, right?

Oh, thats right. You want me to leave, where you can freely be a demon and nobody tells my people that you are. Where you can freely mock negros, then sneakily ask for threads to be deleted like the coward fakkit that you are, and be at peace. Riiiiiight. I should make you comfortable, and leave this place where negros can do a lil jig for you as uninterupted as possible, correct?

I get it now, Thanks.

I'll do just that.

:yes:

Never asked for a thread to be deleted, and most people take what u say with a grain of salt because ur a loon. Your the equal of a whacked out right winger who posts bullshyt paranoia on a message board and thinks hes making a difference. And your people the same ones you degrade call names and other shyt, ur a great example and your doing a lot for your cause.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
i dont know which thread your talking about so i'm just speaking in a general sense. we have repetitively stated that threads that that might be considered racist or turn into nothing but back and forth racial slurs are going to be moved to JBO.

we have lost our position with some of the best advertising companies on the internet because of threads posted in this forum. these companies dont care if its white or black racism...they have sent us links to threads with racism against both races as examples.

we're not running this place to have to spend our own money to keep it alive, we need to atleast be able to pay our bills, it would be insane for our business model to have us operating in the red.

its getting a little tired seeing that "just as bad as sohh" card being played. i could personally care less whats posted, theres really nothing that could offend me on the internet after all these years. unfortunately we are making most of these decisions that yall bytch about out of necessity, not choice.

now if you have a question about a specific thread then you need to let me know which one your talking about so i can investigate what happened, but judging by the fact that you made your complaint thread here in TLR, rather than event staff/PM probably means your more interested in getting attention that getting a resolution to your question/complaint

Seriously dudes aren't thinking, if you have some craziness to post put it in JBO, I know if this was my site and I had to pay money out my pocket because some dummy wants to be an internet racist, I'd delete that lickity split

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Havoc probably asked for it to be deleted and it happened lickity split. You know he's the head over-seer here.

Nobody asked to have it deleted, i deleted on my own merit. All your threads preachin your hatred towards white ppl is corny as fukk nikka. You hate white ppl, we get it. If you wanna be racist im sure there is forums or site for that shyt. But @ The Coli we welcome all :umad:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
That thread should have been deleted IMO. You had the typical average white racist on it as usual and some black fool blaming other black people for speaking out against injustice. The whole thread overall didn't serve any purpose whatsoever.

stfu u english faggit.....

dont no thread need to be deleted.....

if its some bullshyt it will naturally sink....

if its provoking responses, positive or negative, then let it swim

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Nobody asked to have it deleted, i deleted on my own merit. All your threads preachin your hatred towards white ppl is corny as fukk nikka. You hate white ppl, we get it. If you wanna be racist im sure there is forums or site for that shyt. But @ The Coli we welcome all :umad:

:ooh:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps

I have to respectfully disagree brotha... How can the truth be corny?

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.

Aiight, Drop dead p*ssy nikka. You fukking sambo juggling monkey. Your favorite whiteboy mocked you and your whole generation, and you're over here thinking the "non-cool" ones wont either, and will gladly be a bulletproof vest for them. Dumb silly nikka, I hope you die screaming.

Just delete all of them, and delete all my posts.

I gladly have ad-block on, and Im not taking it off neither.

I did what I had to do, and some negros are awake. The rest of you can get whats coming to you.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Angel on the rag runs around here making incendiary comments daily, anotherspook c00ns it up in every thread. Havoc makes a thread about whatever the fukk comes to his mind. We seriously asking women when the last time they shat themselves? That kind of shyt will make bytches lurk , not the other stuff yall talkin about. Ass kissers and white boys wanna try and covertly run the board and control the discourse, and thats not gonna happen. Look at the front page, its nothin but buffoonery and hs white boy humor.

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
eye find it humorous that there actually executives who sit there and monitor the message boards for content as to ascertain as to whether actually invest money into this place..eye could just imagine the depths of asinine fidduckery companies who'd care to advertise at this place would stoop to..

since your tired of being compared to thee :hamster: dungeon in the name of open dialogue&bruhtherhood do you care to disclose what companies or entities did you "lose your position" with..?

of course eye lightweight did this for attention,this is a message board after all,i'm damn sure naught doing it to talk to self..but at the same time eye could give two fidducks less either way,i'll call them as eye see them&glean further if eye feel need be,eye ain't one of these poo putt,17 sn muhfukkas who'd sell their big mama out for some Coli Cash and a cool simile..

everything's about the almighty slave notes eye get it..have fun selling out to buzz media