Siriusly,this site is becoming just as bad as the hamster wheel..

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
WTF is so hard to understand bout if u gonna make some bs thread take that shyt to JBO? :snoop:

with that kind of logic 3/4ths of this forum's threads should be moved to JBO..

love for trannies,bashing of sistas,and all around degeneracy(see,i'm naught being hypocritical) fits the forum how exactly..?

since this isn't The Ladies Room what exactly is the difference between here and JBO anyways..?

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
You got an point there. Everywhere else you look on the Internet if there is an comments section you've got white people making racists statements about black people.
not only that but people need to keep it real and just admit that they're racist. all this editing and censoring shyt on here ain't gonna change how people feel about each other. white posters on here are gonna call you a ****** in their mind if that's how they feel and black posters are gonna call them cac's back.

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
with that kind of logic 3/4ths of this forum's threads should be moved to JBO..

love for trannies,bashing of sistas,and all around degeneracy(see,i'm naught being hypocritical) fits the forum how exactly..?

since this isn't The Ladies Room what exactly is the difference between here and JBO anyways..?
they want all the racist shyt in JBO, IM not the owner nor a mod so I cant speak as to why this is...I've just seen enough of these "why did my thread get moved or deleted" to know take that shyt to JBO.

Now that I think about it, I think it has something to do with advertisement :yeshrug:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
its funny because the posters who cry about threads being deleted, i wouldnt mind if they never post ever again :yeshrug:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I don't know why people are so upset when threads get bounced to JBO. It's definitely not the impotent place OT was on SOHH. I'm not the one moving these threads though because I try to be as lenient as possible, more so than I should be.

I say that because some of the trolling and racism may be, or is, hindering the board from obtaining ad revenue. Think about that for a brief second before you post a thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
this site is a big investment in terms of time and money for the owners

have any threads that were made in jbo been deleted?

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
I was searching for that thread. I was at work and I seen it on my phone and I got ready to speak. I was going to come home and cacnic but it was no longer here.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
they want all the racist shyt in JBO, IM not the owner nor a mod so I cant speak as to why this is...I've just seen enough of these "why did my thread get moved or deleted" to know take that shyt to JBO.

Now that I think about it, I think it has something to do with advertisement :yeshrug:

Bingo.gif

the creators(gawds) of the site need funds to support this place we love and use everyday..

we should respect that simple fact and do whats best for the the-coli as a whole...

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I've said it before and I'll say it again. TLR needs to be broken up. We need subforms because most posters here are not on the same page. This is the only section on this site that doesn't have a direction. It's JBO lite if you ask me.

cook

Banned
Daps
i dont know which thread your talking about so i'm just speaking in a general sense. we have repetitively stated that threads that that might be considered racist or turn into nothing but back and forth racial slurs are going to be moved to JBO.

we have lost our position with some of the best advertising companies on the internet because of threads posted in this forum. these companies dont care if its white or black racism...they have sent us links to threads with racism against both races as examples.

we're not running this place to have to spend our own money to keep it alive, we need to atleast be able to pay our bills, it would be insane for our business model to have us operating in the red.

its getting a little tired seeing that "just as bad as sohh" card being played. i could personally care less whats posted, theres really nothing that could offend me on the internet after all these years. unfortunately we are making most of these decisions that yall bytch about out of necessity, not choice.

now if you have a question about a specific thread then you need to let me know which one your talking about so i can investigate what happened, but judging by the fact that you made your complaint thread here in TLR, rather than event staff/PM probably means your more interested in getting attention that getting a resolution to your question/complaint

Daps
muhfukkas will delete a perfectly valid thread with good points but yet let all these bullshyt sex/tranny/troll threads just keep coming..:usure:

stop doing the edomites work&being so sensitive..if all the cism bothers you so much go do something about it:manny:

at least give a warning ticker first,don't just let my visceral verbiage be vitiated into the binary void cause your vision is blurred by vicissitudes..

and to answer whoever asked why eye type like this..it just be say-cred G-bonics my dudarino..:lawd:

Very Valid Verbiage

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Havoc probably asked for it to be deleted and it happened lickity split. You know he's the head over-seer here.
You do nothing go donate ur time or money, instead of repeating the same bullshyt u do on here, the act is old as fukk go make a difference in ur community