Siriusly,this site is becoming just as bad as the hamster wheel..

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
:what: 30 to 40 million slaves died on the way to the Americas/Caribbean. How do you compare that to 6 million Jews.

Actually it was 99 million

The holocaust never happened

And the Blacks are the Real Jews....

That, Im not going to prove to you, because I learned my lesson with you negros on this site.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
U want to know what really pisses me the fukk off with u white ppl that post on here? Is that yall stay trying to down play slavery in this fukking country but yall throw it in our faces abt the shyt white jews went thru by the hands of u cacs! Yall do that shyt because yall are ashamed of the things ur grandparents and ancestors did, instead of admitting that most whts have a deep hatred for my ppl.

Idgaf abt how u cacs feel to be honest!

And hav u got a lot of nerve bringing up wht jews when u have said a shyt load of prejudice things abt wht jews :beli:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
U want to know what really pisses me the fukk off with u white ppl that post on here? Is that yall stay trying to down play slavery in this fukking country but yall throw it in our faces abt the shyt white jews went thru by the hands of u cacs! Yall do that shyt because yall are ashamed of the things ur grandparents and ancestors did, instead of admitting that most whts have a deep hatred for my ppl.

And hav u got a lot of nerve bringing up wht jews when u have said a shyt load of prejudice things abt wht jews :beli:

then they try to compare slavery to stupid shyt like gay marriage, like the shyt was the same:why:

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
:wtf:

you the most confusing muthafukka

No im not, Im actually one of the few that are as sane as they come on this site because I know who I am, I love who I am, and I know who my enemies are.

Which include YOU. You thought I forgot about you muthafukka? I told you that you get no wins, no love, no respect on this side until you write a 200 word essay on why you've become a c00n, and how you plan on bettering yourself by being humble and apologetic about your iniquities to me... I have a good memory, fukk boy.

http://www.the-coli.com/just-buggin...lusively-having-sex-white-women-faquette.html

:shaq2:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
No im not, Im actually one of the few that are as sane as they come on this site because I know who I am, I love who I am, and I know who my enemies are.

Which include YOU. You thought I forgot about you muthafukka? I told you that you get no wins, no love, no respect on this side until you write a 200 word essay on why you've become a c00n, and how you plan on bettering yourself by being humble and apologetic about your iniquities to me... I have a good memory, fukk boy.

http://www.the-coli.com/just-buggin...lusively-having-sex-white-women-faquette.html

:shaq2:
i forgot all about that shyt:huhldup:

and thats still a stupid ass statement you made fakkit, fukkin messageboard thug

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

The jews in Germany were white. That's the crazy thing. They hated them because of their religious beliefs basically.

White people have a nasty disgusting history. That they always try to undersell.

The killing of the Native Americans in the Americas.

The killing of their own people in Nazi Germany.

The African slave trade.

The indentured servants.

I can go on and on.

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks

the Holocaust was perpetrated by the same people who perpetrated the real Holocaust of the Slave trade,WW1&2,9/11,the Native American Holocaust here&South America,JFK,and basically all the real Hebrews/Moors from every nation(including Europe)

call them what you will:Illuminazis/Vatican/Esau/Shaytun

the funniest/ironic thing is that nationalists of all shades hate the Khazars/Ashkenazi's/Rockefellerites for different reasons,but essentially these white power nazi's/militia muhfukkas are hating on their own illusion cause Hitler was a "Jew' himself..:umad:

profound

technique
Daps
the Holocaust was perpetrated by the same people who perpetrated the real Holocaust of the Slave trade,WW1&2,9/11,the Native American Holocaust here&South America,JFK,and basically all the real Hebrews/Moors from every nation

You know your history.

The history of terrorism is simply the history of the white man.