Siriusly,this site is becoming just as bad as the hamster wheel..

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
The jews in Germany were white. That's the crazy thing. They hated them because of their religious beliefs basically.

White people have a nasty disgusting history. That they always try to undersell.

The killing of the Native Americans in the Americas.

The killing of their own people in Nazi Germany.

The African slave trade.

The indentured servants.

I can go on and on.
:ohhh:

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
You know your history.

The history of terrorism is simply the history of the white man.

sadly this is true,but as for where we stand as of right now as a species all the bloodlines have been inter bred&interspersed throughout the whirld,this was going on even afore slavery,indentured servitude,chattel and the such..not making any corny copout excuses or trying to cop pleas or anything of that sorts but in the sense of "race" all slavery did was expedite a process that might've occurred anyways,albeit from a truly heinous place..and yes i'm well aware some would dispute that

but this is why i could never truly knock/hate any individual who sees Europeans/Whites as the enemy/Esau because it truly is universal karma/dharma being played out..and in Dolla's/E=E's particular case eye respect dude for his intellectual growth/evolution as a person even though he might naught feel the same towards eye,that's out of my hands though.. but eye do agree with him that Esau/Shaytun will pay at the conclusion of this Yuga/cycle

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
This is the best message board out there...real talk. As soon as I get some extra money, I'm donating to the cause :smugdraper:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U want to know what really pisses me the fukk off with u white ppl that post on here? Is that yall stay trying to down play slavery in this fukking country but yall throw it in our faces abt the shyt white jews went thru by the hands of u cacs! Yall do that shyt because yall are ashamed of the things ur grandparents and ancestors did, instead of admitting that most whts have a deep hatred for my ppl.

Idgaf abt how u cacs feel to be honest!

And hav u got a lot of nerve bringing up wht jews when u have said a shyt load of prejudice things abt wht jews :beli:

They also completely discount that not only were jews given reparations...but jews were able to assimilate into "white culture" by changing their names so they'd be undistinguishable. Blacks, unfortunately, did not have that luxury.

Regardless, both blacks and jews fell to the hands of the same people.

I think what annoys me the most are the whites who think that just because their ancestors may not have contributed to slavery that they are not and have not benefited from slavery to this day. It's astounding how many whites are unaware of their privilege. No excuses nowadays with all the information we have at our fingertips.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ya slavery was awful for blacks we know, other races were enslaved too and it was just as bad for them also. jews were almost exterminated too almost every race had foul shyt done to them. Its not the past its the present we all need to move on and live in the present not the past

How can you post on this board and spew this nonsense? C'mon son. I don't think you quite understand just how damaging the slave trade was. You also don't understand why jews were able to recover. I stated above. Again, with all the information we have at our fingertips ignorance is no excuse.

Pick up a book and learn about the history your people have tried so hard to hide. Learn the truth. You can't move on if you don't understand why we're here in the first place.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
stfu u english faggit.....

dont no thread need to be deleted.....

if its some bullshyt it will naturally sink....

if its provoking responses, positive or negative, then let it swim

LOL @ calling me an "english faggit" I swear you gotta love all these e-thugs.....

and when advertisement companys find it racist and cut this site off then what?
are you gonna pay for it yourself? :childplease:

Exactly. Plus some of these fools talking about "just let swim if its bullshyt"......OK so if some paedos start posting videos on babies and little kids getting raped and think it's funny, what, the mods are supposed to just let it slide and sink to the bottom? :smh:

:dwillhuh:

Did the thread not show you something concerning the "Golddust" video, about what people think about your people even when they're doing something positive?

This confuses me, because your post was actually my favorite in that thread. What kinda weird shyt you on cuz?

Ain't nothing, man. I was just more pissed off at that time when I typed what I did cos of that dude who is always talking shyt about black folk.

But you need to go easy a lil bit though because when shyt gets out of hand the site could get shut down and we haven't even been up for 6 months yet.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Ya slavery was awful for blacks we know, other races were enslaved too and it was just as bad for them also. jews were almost exterminated too almost every race had foul shyt done to them. Its not the past its the present we all need to move on and live in the present not the past
Who were the perpetrators of that "foul shyt" you speak of? :leon:

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
:wtf: is going on here?

You guys let Easu let run amok on the board?

This is a dude who called Obama a monkey face and has probably used more racial epithets against black folk than racist coli members.

He's a parody of black militants and may not even be black.

I'm :wtf: that he has dikkriders.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
U want to know what really pisses me the fukk off with u white ppl that post on here? Is that yall stay trying to down play slavery in this fukking country but yall throw it in our faces abt the shyt white jews went thru by the hands of u cacs! Yall do that shyt because yall are ashamed of the things ur grandparents and ancestors did, instead of admitting that most whts have a deep hatred for my ppl.

Idgaf abt how u cacs feel to be honest!

And hav u got a lot of nerve bringing up wht jews when u have said a shyt load of prejudice things abt wht jews :beli:

:damn: :wow: :krs: :ohhh: The same point I make to these cacs.