Siriusly,this site is becoming just as bad as the hamster wheel..

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
the-more-I-know-the-less-I-care.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Another thing..If y'all nikkas want the board to be free of advertisers influence then y'all nikkas need to start donating. Even $5 a piece would help a lot.

Yup It's always the folks complaining who won't even drop 2 bucks

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Evert race has been through hardships, and dont act like I killed and enslaved thats dumb.

im not speaking for every race, im speaking for mine..........the race that has been terrorized (like no other people on this planet) at the hands of your race. So u can kill that fair weather cac shyt..........ur ancestors were on the cac team that were responsible for terrorizing our people then and you're on it now. They did their filth, rigged this game and left it for their future decendants (YOU) to perpetuate.

What have u done to make amends for these actions of your people?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
im not speaking for every race, im speaking for mine..........the race that has been terrorized (like no other people on this planet) at the hands of your race. So u can kill that fair weather cac shyt..........ur ancestors were on the cac team that were responsible for terrorizing our people then and you're on it now. They did their filth, rigged this game and left it for their future decendants (YOU) to perpetuate.

What have u done to make amends for these actions of your people?
What should he do to make amends?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I didnt personally do it, thats like saying, what are you going to do for the black person that robbed me. your not responsible for him im not responsible for what people did hundreds of years ago.

no, its not like saying that at all..........unless the person that robbed you came back and shared the spoils with me. Then figured out a way to perpetually rob u and ur decendents and share the spoils with me and mine indefinitly

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't get the "this site is becoming as bad as sohh"

Nobody left sohh because of the problems yall are talking about in this thread. People left sohh because this site is more reliable and has much better features, period. if that wasn't the case then people woulda left sohh waaaaaaaay before this site was created

brooklynzson put thousands of dollars in this and Bkdagawd has put hundreds of hours of work into this...of course they're gonna choose the direction they want their shyt to go. Them two starting this site should motivate others to start their own if they don't like how they run stuff over here...they showed that it can be done quickly, it took like a week for this board to pop.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I don't get the "this site is becoming as bad as sohh"

What's not to get? Some fools actually believed that The-Coli was gonna be Internet Utopia. Now that the mods/admins actually wanna have ground rules, u got posters getting salty even though it's necessary for the future of this site.

The only thing that's changed is that the server breaks down less. That's it.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
At the end of the day this is not the proper place to air out grievances at the white man. This is a hiphop and sports forum not the muhammad speaks. Via and esau's click- u are not enliggtening anyone and as much as i hate the angel/rag persona he has never said c00n jiggaboo etc and called obama "poostain" (my four yr old daughter says better shyt). Only truly racist shyt was urusmu or whoever.

I fight against racist cops uncle tom cops in real life. I post my vid and i will bet besides frowning at the cac i doubt that you will confront them as i do.

And to be honest if you droppin knowledge why not go to ktl?

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
What's not to get? Some fools actually believed that The-Coli was gonna be Internet Utopia. Now that the mods/admins actually wanna have ground rules, u got posters getting salty even though it's necessary for the future of this site.

The only thing that's changed is that the server breaks down less. That's it.

:usure: The features aint different? The mods aint more lenient & tolerant? The owners aint more customer friendly & responsive?

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It seems like a race war is about to pop off in the coli. :ohhh:
*hides in the bushes along with everything else thrown there*