Siriusly,this site is becoming just as bad as the hamster wheel..

Lord Vile

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Womb to the Tomb
Ya slavery was awful for blacks we know, other races were enslaved too and it was just as bad for them also. jews were almost exterminated too almost every race had foul shyt done to them. Its not the past its the present we all need to move on and live in the present not the past

:what: 30 to 40 million slaves died on the way to the Americas/Caribbean. How do you compare that to 6 million Jews.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i appreciate you nikkas for the creation of that "cac" word

its like a nikka can find closure with dealing with racist ass white folks at my job

Me: would you like to sign up for our rewards program today sir? :D

Cac: Hell No!!! im tired of y'all asking me that everyday :pacspit:

Me: ok! thank you for shopping and have a nice day Cac :mjpls:

Cac: :merchant: *confused*

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
the "racism" here is coo, it keeps me on my toes irl

*playing madden at my homies house*

:leostare: you wanna call me a cac, dont you?

you just gotta earn your way to the "ay *insert name here* you cool bruh,but most white people/crackas be on this bullshyt.." etc

of course if your thinking this what do you think they're going to be thinking..:mjpls: until you neutralize your karma your ultimately gonna attract whatever you put out in the end..

so,even if you blatantly disagree with someone's point always be grateful that some men are actually trill/upfront enough to wear their heart on their sleeve&tell you what they believe without any facade cause as you get older you'll see that most men won't..

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
you just gotta earn your way to the "ay *insert name here* you cool bruh,but most white people/crackas be on this bullshyt.." etc

of course if your thinking this what do you think they're going to be thinking..:mjpls: until you neutralize your karma your ultimately gonna attract whatever you put out in the end..

so,even if you blatantly disagree with someone's point always be grateful that some men are actually trill/upfront enough to wear their heart on their sleeve&tell you what they believe without any facade cause you get older you'll see that most won't..

yeah, i rather be called all types of cac's in my face then have it be some undertone, awkward shyt :skip:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Ya slavery was awful for blacks we know, other races were enslaved too and it was just as bad for them also. jews were almost exterminated too almost every race had foul shyt done to them. Its not the past its the present we all need to move on and live in the present not the past

Havoc you mah cac but you showin some serious lack of historical knowledge/understanding wit dese wack comparisons homie.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
the "racism" here is coo, it keeps me on my toes irl

*playing madden at my homies house*

:leostare: you wanna call me a cac, dont you?

Your "black friends" probably disinfect the house when you leave. We used to hide the combs to guard against lice. Real talk.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
my racist bruhs, is it annoying to watch tv n shyt? or go see movies

alot of white people are on tv, does it get annoying everytime u turn on tv u see people u hate?

profound

technique
Daps
whites have a hard time with even a little criticism. the go-to answer is always ''everyone suffered'' or ''I aint racist tho''. according to most of that diseased lot, racism today exists only in a distant fantasy world, if at all.

:what: 30 to 40 million slaves died on the way to the Americas/Caribbean. How do you compare that to 6 million Jews.

be born white and take it from there :smugdraper: