Siriusly,this site is becoming just as bad as the hamster wheel..

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
popcorn_2.gif

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
I have no character I know i wont sit here and be shyt on as a race for no reason

Breh, your people enslaved black people.

You're white = you're responsible for that shyt too even though you were not born, but it still counts.:usure:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:dead: that people are dumb enough to think that because this site was created because of :hamster: servers and that the rules here would be less strict that it was a green light to troll 24/7 with racist shyt. You cant possibly think life works like this?? :heh:

If you kept it to a couple racist posts trolling people who didnt know better (unfortunatly theres a lot round here :snoop: ) then im sure it wouldnt be a problem.

But once you got thousands of posts within a few months ( :usure: ) it becomes less of a troll and more of an annoyance

In short... :pacspit:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Indentured servitude was practiced globally , my white son. Indentured servants are eventually freed. Blacks weren't selling blacks to be slaves..

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you still have to have some sort of moderation on a board like this to prevent it being a total hellhole

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Havoc, you're leaning on half-truths. If you wanna talk about it, tell it all.

You're the male equivalent of thoushallhustle. Make funny threads for people to laugh at, stop trying to be smart. :mjpls:

Slavery was shyt for every race that was enslaved and blacks were dealt a bad hand in this country but to blame every white person an call them out on here everyday is fukked up

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Whites have used this and other "events" to soften the blow of slavery. It's pathetic.

*CACs innocently explore Africa*

:leostare: Ahh, what a nice place. Full of rich and unspoiled natural resources. I think we shall leave her unspoiled as a tribute to mother Earth.

:shaq: Hey, we got slaves for sale. And every 100 slaves comes with a free colony you can strip of natural resources.

:leostare: Um, no thanks. We'd never think of such a thing as to enslave another human being.

:shaq: I wasn't asking......

:leostare: Well, if you insist we take these strong backed men and supple, voluptuous women and use them for our own purposes.....