Siriusly,this site is becoming just as bad as the hamster wheel..

Last Dayze

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Moon Rocks in my Socks
Ive never trolled I'm the same here as I was on the hamster

:rudy:

don't jump into Niagra Falls bruh,you :eat: good and consistently from your corny gimmick but eye don't want you banned or censored or anything of that nature,i'm just lettin you know you ain't offensive,kinda dry,and really just a lame cornball hiding behind a crusade eye know you don't even believe in..

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Yeah, I saw what he wrote.

You said "Like I said.. white boys thinking they run the board. If you don't like what E=E is posting, don't read fakkit."

Then he said "U don't like the moderation on here then leave or make ur own board fakkit"

Then you edited it to read "U don't like the way we do things in america, go back to Africaa". What point were your trying to make by doing that, blackman?

Lol.. and what was that first post in response to? Him trying to rally the troops to get homie banned. What I said was directed at him, not mods. It's all good bruh, not even worth a debate. What he said was tantamount to some skin head shyt.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Lol.. and what was that first post in response to? Him trying to rally the troops to get homie banned. What I said was directed at him, not mods. It's all good bruh, not even worth a debate. What he said was tantamount to some skin head shyt.

:mindblown::mindblown:What in the fukk??

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.

Look at how the white man has now turned this into accusing me of "shooting up some shyt" because of my deep hatred.

You see how they spin things, right brother? I hope you negros are paying close attention.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
He made a thread saying how whites wanna be black or something I said yes u dollaboy inspired me to get a marker and color myself. Black to be just like u
So basically you made a blackface mockery. You don't even know that dudes skin color :stopitslime:

That forum is a dirty ass outhouse.....
just reading those thread titles is mental pollution.
a thread on discussing "post your favorite anal scene" and one on racial topics aint in the same category.......and a nikka shouldnt have to sift through a bunch of shyt to read it
Yeah. I don't think I've ever been in JBO. Chances are if a thread is moved to that forum, I'm not going there. shyt is filth. :pachaha:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
That forum is a dirty ass outhouse.....

just reading those thread titles is mental pollution.

a thread on discussing "post your favorite anal scene" and one on racial topics aint in the same category.......and a nikka shouldnt have to sift through a bunch of shyt to read it

Yeah, I just took a gander and you're right.

I'm not going to lie to you, I love the pro black leanings of this forum and I hope it stays the course. There has to be SOME ad company desperate enough not to give a fukk about what we post.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Look at how the white man has now turned this into accusing me of "shooting up some shyt" because of my deep hatred.

You see how they spin things, right brother? I hope you negros are paying close attention.

be a lawyer bruh, you can literally turn everything into a race issue. its a talent to be honest

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
So basically you made a blackface mockery. You don't even know that dudes skin color :stopitslime:

there's been many threads of mine and posts where a ton of these dudes say im lightskin or puerto-rican, and he's been in each and every one of them.

He said, when he found out he wanted to be black, thanks to me, he went and got a black magic marker and colored his skin.

After I exposed him for doing so, with different hues of brothers, he just lauhged, and
When I started asking these negros if ANYBODY is the color of a black magic marker, and was about to drop science about melanin, thats when it got chopped.

The thread was asking edomites when did they realize (at what age) that we were different. Optimo was the only one that answered truthfully, and I thanked him for it, because he was sincere. I really wanted an answer, it wasn't even close to my other "bad" threads.

now all of a sudden, the man that dips nacho cheese into females a$$holes, and proudly admits he doesn't shower everyday and curses out little kids in best buy, is a champion of how to act civilized, and wants me, NEEDS me banned.

Havoc, you should threaten to leave unless im terminated. Flex your muscle, man. You're white, you run this shyt. Who the hell are these negros? Do it or you're a bleeding p*ssy.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Do u have some sort of self hatred where u don't mind people shytting on ur race for no reason?

for no reason?

ur race raped, killed and enslaved our people and still oppress us to this day....

there's a reason for u

if what he was saying had nothing to it then no one would care....it would be like a post from angel on the rag...but there's alot of truth in what he posts so it generates attention....and then becomes a problem.

anyways, i said my piece on it...hopefully we can come to some type of situation where everyone wins (expression wise) and the forum keeps the ad money