Since Tues 5:38PM, G-Unit Stanley @Feed_Me Has Literally Spent All Day & Night In Ross Threads

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
honestly the worst troll on here is rofl guy and sinces he admits hes a troll hes prob taking that as a compliment. youre trolling game is good bro cuz I have a genuine dislike for you and your tactics.

typical coli stan argument:

Poster A: Makes seemingly good point comparing two artists.
Poster B: Ignores everything posted and responds with an L one of the artists has taken in his career and clowns poster A

Only other people Ive come to view as stans from my time lurking/reading here is the dude onlyincali or whatever who called the mall to see if game got beat up and I know sunzoo is viewed as a stan but his posts are usually on point. Sometimes Ill be reading threads and getting pissed about the retarded shyt being said and getting ready to write out a long response dropping knowledge and then it suddenly dawns upon me that im the midst of trolling fukkery and I exit the thread.

ROFL obviously gets paid though.

Being mad at him is like being mad at them nikkas that stand on the corner dressed like the statue of liberty to get you to come and do your taxes...he's supposed to be annoying and distracting to draw attention to the business. fukk I look like throwing tomatoes at prostitutes? Let that man cook :win:

I remember the day he actually made a real post, shyt was actually kind of emotional.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
even more ironic, considering everytime i call out you G-unit Stanleys, this is always you and your goofy little buddies retort..

but.. wait.. :patrice:

since its literally, just a few clicks away.. lemme help both prove you wrong, and simultaneously embarrass you..

heres your post history.. majority of 50cent & Ross threads.. http://www.thecoli.com/search/647578/ :snoop:

it should be easy for you to point out how much i post about him, considering you camp out in every thread.. right.. :ld:

go ahead and pull that info up, and in the meantime- ill keep your alias accounts on hold to expose for future lies you come up with about me..

time for some Spring cleaning 'round here.. :whoo:

That link don't even work. :sitdown: and please expose my alias bruh :pachaha: What you talking about? :laugh:

I fukk with Ross musically. 50 is a legend to me. I like to clown Ross. My position is clear. I have interest in both artists so I can post about them. You have no interest in 50 but you stay mentioning the gawd :wow:

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
ROFL obviously gets paid though.

Being mad at him is like being mad at them nikkas that stand on the corner dressed like the statue of liberty to get you to come and do your taxes...he's supposed to be annoying and distracting to draw attention to the business. fukk I look like throwing tomatoes at prostitutes? Let that man cook :win:

I remember the day he actually made a real post, shyt was actually kind of emotional.

:dead: @ the statue of liberty analogy.

He doesn't get paid tho....he just does it mainly to fukk with people.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Multi Plat albums
Smashed Megan Good
Last international superstar gangster rapper

:wow: The levels :wow:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
:salute:@hustlemania breh forgive me for trolling and making dumb ass threads.. You've just earned all my respect putting these fukk boys on blast

50 hasn't dropped an album since the stimulus packages went out

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Curtis-50-Cent-Jackson-Hayden-Panettiere.jpg

:

Prae

Pro
Daps
shyt thread tbh

as others have mentioned this stuff happens on the regular with various posters with various agendas, don't see what's special about this guy or why you felt the need to point it out. I mean fukking rhyme king makes 1000 threads about multis, rofl guy makes shyt threads about Em (and makes dumb threads saying Eminem is dissing Ross or Drake or whatever stupid thing he wants to make up), intellectual used to make a thread a day about nacho cheese (and then backslash just piggy-backs onto whatever intellectual says it seems). There's always stans and anti-stans.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this shyt is absolutely :mindblown:

look at this sh!t http://www.thecoli.com/search/647118/

dude even woke up today at 5-something, just to post in another Ross thread.. http://www.thecoli.com/posts/7603440/ :dead:

homie woke up with that hate on DECK..!! :heh:

just needs to be noted.. dudes dedication to hate, is on another level.. :whew:

@OnlyInCalifornia @hexagram23 @IronFist @MC Metaphysical @The Ruler 09 @Wallychamp @god shamgod @Newark88 @Billy Ocean @White Mike @Big Mel @Lord Mecca @notorious8562 @SunZoo @MrFettuccinePockets @JP_USAF @Ebonic Plague @The Jewnited States @NormanConnors @Walt @Mr. Negative @Monoblock @Higher Tech @SciDARK @TarPitWu @BlueJay @TrifeGod @EA @SmarkMero @Luca-Brazi @Dillah810 @EQ. @RichYung @SubLyminalz
He's on 50's payroll. nikka even admitted it in that thread about Ross saying he'd be a CO again if he needed the paycheck. Feed-Me is a fukking weirdo.