Since Tues 5:38PM, G-Unit Stanley @Feed_Me Has Literally Spent All Day & Night In Ross Threads

Daps
So ironic considering how much I see the OP post about 50 (who he hates ) :pachaha:
even more ironic, considering everytime i call out you G-unit Stanleys, this is always you and your goofy little buddies retort..

but.. wait.. :patrice:

since its literally, just a few clicks away.. lemme help both prove you wrong, and simultaneously embarrass you..

heres your post history.. majority of 50cent & Ross threads.. http://www.thecoli.com/search/647578/ :snoop:

it should be easy for you to point out how much i post about him, considering you camp out in every thread.. right.. :ld:

go ahead and pull that info up, and in the meantime- ill keep your alias accounts on hold to expose for future lies you come up with about me..

time for some Spring cleaning 'round here.. :whoo:

Daps
We gonna act like there are no exact counterparts constantly hating on 50 :patrice:
:patrice: unnecessary
you know someone on this board, whos been strictly in 50 threads.. no other threads.. just 50, hating for 3days straight and woke up at 5am just to hate about dude..? :dahell:

post it up.. im always down for a good laugh..

you my nikka Hustle but the Irony of this thread is jokes....

Maybe son really fukk with 50 as a artist:ehh:
tell me the ironic part..

i would find it funny if anyone dedicated 3 full days of hate toward one artist.. no other post.. same thing, for 3days..

check the stats.. the link is in the OP.. not to mention, he admitted to 50 paying for his community college, and taking him to a themepark when he interned for G-Unit.. :heh:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
this shyt is absolutely :mindblown:

look at this sh!t http://www.thecoli.com/search/647118/

dude even woke up today at 5-something, just to post in another Ross thread.. http://www.thecoli.com/posts/7603440/ :dead:

homie woke up with that hate on DECK..!! :heh:

just needs to be noted.. dudes dedication to hate, is on another level.. :whew:

@OnlyInCalifornia @hexagram23 @IronFist @MC Metaphysical @The Ruler 09 @Wallychamp @god shamgod @Newark88 @Billy Ocean @White Mike @Big Mel @Lord Mecca @notorious8562 @SunZoo @MrFettuccinePockets @JP_USAF @Ebonic Plague @The Jewnited States @NormanConnors @Walt @Mr. Negative @Monoblock @Higher Tech @SciDARK @TarPitWu @BlueJay @TrifeGod @EA @SmarkMero @Luca-Brazi @Dillah810 @EQ. @RichYung @SubLyminalz

30vzuj4.jpg

Tuling

Pro
Daps
you know someone on this board, whos been strictly in 50 threads.. no other threads.. just 50, hating for 3days straight and woke up at 5am just to hate about dude..? :dahell:

post it up.. im always down for a good laugh..
@MiC ,
absolutely
whether it is in 50 threads or not his behaviour goes beyond that of user feed me

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
go ahead and pull that info up, and in the meantime- ill keep your alias accounts on hold to expose for future lies you come up with about me..

time for some Spring cleaning 'round here.. :whoo:

I really don't have any problems with Wicked but damn.....

G-Unit stans have been flooding the board with bullshyt lately, why do you expect no one to comment on it and then get surprised when someone else, who spent 3 full days, is called out?

He's obviously greasing people and the stans are helping out with aliases because he has an album coming out. Why shouldn't Hustlemania call that out?

Daps
Reminds me of a certain chips and cheese dip eating poster on here:mjpls:
Disgusting:gag:
these dudes lil gimmick is falling apart.. :mjpls:

dude aint posted since :mjlol:
I really don't have any problems with Wicked but damn.....

G-Unit stans have been flooding the board with bullshyt lately, why do you expect no one to comment on it and then get surprised when someone else, who spent 3 full days, is called out?

sh!t is all fun & games, until somebody get caught sllippin.. homie was postin content too aggressively, and got caught up.. :whoo: