Since Tues 5:38PM, G-Unit Stanley @Feed_Me Has Literally Spent All Day & Night In Ross Threads

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
even more ironic, considering everytime i call out you G-unit Stanleys, this is always you and your goofy little buddies retort..

but.. wait.. :patrice:

since its literally, just a few clicks away.. lemme help both prove you wrong, and simultaneously embarrass you..

heres your post history.. majority of 50cent & Ross threads.. http://www.thecoli.com/search/647578/ :snoop:

it should be easy for you to point out how much i post about him, considering you camp out in every thread.. right.. :ld:

go ahead and pull that info up, and in the meantime- ill keep your alias accounts on hold to expose for future lies you come up with about me..

time for some Spring cleaning 'round here.. :whoo:

:whoo:

CHAIN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cabo Verde
But yall will still allow a guy like blackslash and other clowns like that to thrive around here.
Why dont the gay trolls get called out like this? All that corny shyt is cool

But let a nikka ask for a link...

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
But yall will still allow a guy like blackslash and other clowns like that to thrive around here.
Why dont the gay trolls get called out like this? All that corny shyt is cool

But let a nikka ask for a link...
Coli rule #4083: Its ok to be an corny obnoxious troll all day every day...but never in favor of 50 Cent :ufdup:

Daps
:stopitslime: counterparts nevertheless...
but since he isn't hating on your favourite artist it's all :ehh:
you just said exact.. then, backtracked.. :dahell:

make your mind up..

plus, if thats my so-called favorite artist, how come you in particular- got more posts in Ross threads than me :ld:

Daps
I called out all these out of the blue 50 Cent threads already. nikkas making threads about Curly's tweets and 2003 articles. Something aint right.
the ironic part, is now the trolls are trying to call out other trolls.. :dead:

they mans got jammed up, and what they do- get to snitchin on other folks who have nothin to even do with this thread.. :snoop:

Tuling

Pro
Daps
you just said exact.. then, backtracked.. :dahell:

make your mind up..

plus, if thats my so-called favorite artist, how come you in particular- got more posts in Ross threads than me :ld:
:bryan:thread will go nowhere
@MiC is to the same and possibly levels beyond as obsessed as the user "feed me" that is my point
... if you're real you would call em out on both sides
and I wont even ask about how you came to that conclusion

Daps
:bryan:thread will go nowhere
@MiC is to the same and possibly levels beyond as obsessed as the user "feed me" that is my point
... if you're real you would call em out on both sides
and I wont even ask about how you came to that conclusion
why dont you make a thread about dude then.. :ld:

nobodies stopping you.. feel free.. just keep in mind 2 things:

- you said hes more obsessed
- people know how to count, and all it takes is a simple click to determine if your message is hyperbole, or not

while you at it, thought Ross was my favorite artist..? should i layout how much more you talk/post about him than me, or you wanna just take that L.. :ld:

Tuling

Pro
Daps
why dont you make a thread about dude then.. :ld:

nobodies stopping you.. feel free.. just keep in mind 2 things:

- you said hes more obsessed
- people know how to count, and all it takes is a simple click to determine if your message is hyperbole, or not

while you at it, thought Ross was my favorite artist..? should i layout how much more you talk/post about him than me, or you wanna just take that L.. :ld:
Well you are after all the moderator on here, so splitting the community into selective groups as you have started on here with the user feed me as the g-unit stanley, you might as well continue the honor working down the ladder

Daps
Well you are after all the moderator on here, so splitting the community into selective groups as you have started on here with the user feed me as the g-unit stanley, you might as well continue the honor working down the ladder
- splitting the community :heh: nice try..
- he is an admitted ex-G-Unit intern
, who 50 helped pay get through community college and even took him to a themepark.. funny you dont have anything to say about him and his clear agenda..

just so we have this clear: not one word said about the merging of the countless threads, nothing about the new music feature, nothing else in this forum.. yet.. when one of your counterparts gets jokes thrown at him- now you have something to say..

i just gave you open reign to both prove Ross was supposedly my "favorite artist", as well as make a thread on someone you're crying about that has nothing to so with this thread..either do what you say, or go away..

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
:russ: Let me find out all the thisis50.com e-teamers that spam this board are doing it as some kind of work study for some kind of G-Unit scholarship to ICDC college

:patrice: that would actually make it less pathetic...all this time I thought they were doing it for the sheer sport of it...turns out it was either spending all goddamn day hating on rick ross on the internet, or working in the dorm diners...

Tuling

Pro
Daps
- splitting the community :heh: nice try..
- he is an admitted ex-G-Unit intern
, who 50 helped pay get through community college and even took him to a themepark.. funny you dont have anything to say about him and his clear agenda..

just so we have this clear: not one word said about the merging of the countless threads, nothing about the new music feature, nothing else in this forum.. yet.. when one of your counterparts gets jokes thrown at him- now you have something to say..

i just gave you open reign to both prove Ross was supposedly my "favorite artist", as well as make a thread on someone you're crying about that has nothing to so with this thread..either do what you say, or go away..
I have never spoken to user feed me. I don't care what ex he is. I don't even care how you as a staff member treat fellow members with such disrespect. All I'm doing is pointing out your hypocritical approach. That thread like these are indeed unnecessary.