Since Tues 5:38PM, G-Unit Stanley @Feed_Me Has Literally Spent All Day & Night In Ross Threads

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
aren't u a mod? grow up
tumblr_mdvmezttB41r8ed8io1_250.gif

Daps
scust

just as pathetic as these lebron haters/ kobe groupies been all up in lebron related threads
look at these dudes.. :heh:

wait until i expose the aliases.. :banderas: imma just let this thread cook.. i got a foot on alot of necks.. stay tuned..\

also..notice how he came to a Ross thread first again.. :mjlol: this is too easy..

McPiff

#goat
Daps

wait until i expose the aliases.. :banderas: imma just let this thread cook.. i got a foot on alot of necks.. stay tuned..\

also..notice how he came to a Ross thread first again.. :mjlol: this is too easy..

:laff:

completely forgot you were a mod breh :mjlol:

gif-popcorn-thriller-2664d86.gif

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
i cape for teflon like he's my father and im a mod on a hip hop message board so you should respect my authorityyyy.

you a clown breh just straight up and down tho no diss just truth:snoop:

just admit you a willow dikkholder and be done with it:ufdup:

its all good:mjlol:

Last edited:

Stealth

They know the face and they know the name
Daps
Reppin
the streets
no doubt

0.gif

puttin fukkboys on blast is just a hobby for the kang
wzN9rsP.png
:mjlol:

same kang thats had features from alicia keys, dr dre, eminem, and adam fukking levine but couldn't get a hit? Interscope pretty much gifted him 2 potential hits

50 2008-present = :flabbynsick: has been. How people still stan this guy is :wow: huge devotion over somebody they've never and most likely never will meet

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
not reading the paragraphs teflons dikkpolishers type because theyre so insecure about how fraudulent he is just feels so great:banderas::banderas::banderas:

cRSRt7c.png
cRSRt7c.png
cRSRt7c.png

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not reading the paragraphs teflons dikkpolishers type because theyre so insecure about how fraudulent he is just feels so great:banderas::banderas::banderas:

cRSRt7c.png
cRSRt7c.png
cRSRt7c.png
Staff catching feelings breh. The Coli makes money from advertising, that means people being on this site makes them money, then the staff try allege people spend too much time on here. Don't they want money? Thought your name was hustle? Even tho it makes his employers cash but he fukks around, has the painters in and catches feelings. Then has the nerve to have hustle in his name? Way to make money breh.:ehh:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK

In all seriousness bruh this behaviour is not becoming of a mod. I beg you to expose the alias of mine you alluded to :ufdup: NOW.
I ain't never used another username on this board.

I fux wit you but the 50 hate got you looking pathetic bruhbruh.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Expose and ban breh. Put that work in. :salute:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
So we gonna act like this fakkit @hustlemania isn't a 50 cent hater?!what type of fakkit makes these detective ass threads? :camby:

I don't even post in the spot/the booth but I know this moron has had 50 Cent on his mind just as much as the nikka he made this thread about. FOH :camby: