Since Tues 5:38PM, G-Unit Stanley @Feed_Me Has Literally Spent All Day & Night In Ross Threads

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
you know someone on this board, whos been strictly in 50 threads.. no other threads.. just 50, hating for 3days straight and woke up at 5am just to hate about dude..? :dahell:

post it up.. im always down for a good laugh..

tell me the ironic part..

i would find it funny if anyone dedicated 3 full days of hate toward one artist.. no other post.. same thing, for 3days..

check the stats.. the link is in the OP.. not to mention, he admitted to 50 paying for his community college, and taking him to a themepark when he interned for G-Unit.. :heh:
you know someone on this board, whos been strictly in 50 threads.. no other threads.. just 50, hating for 3days straight and woke up at 5am just to hate about dude..? :dahell:

i would find it funny if anyone dedicated 3 full days of hate toward one artist.. no other post.. same thing, for 3days..

check the stats.. the link is in the OP.. not to mention, he admitted to 50 paying for his community college, and taking him to a themepark when he interned for G-Unit.. :heh:
He paid for his College tuition:ohhh: I guess it all makes since big homie:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

http://www.thecoli.com/members/mic.13474/#postings @MiC go ahead found one /thread

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
images

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you lack reading comprehension.. :dahell:

hes in clearly both 50/Ross threads..

the most ironic part about YOU calling anyone out, is you're in all the same(and, more) threads than him..
http://www.thecoli.com/search/647908/

:dead:

How is that even true? he has MORE post than me an i've been on here a year longer dummy. You can go through his post and clearly see he's hating point out mine shyt head.

Daps
If 50 paid for dudes tuition then at least he got something in return for his stanning :bryan:
he paid some of it.. nothing to knock anyone for..

thats cool of G-Unity.. :obama:

How is that even true? he has MORE post than me an i've been on here a year longer dummy. You can go through his post and clearly see he's hating point out mine shyt head.
since Tuesday.. you have MORE posts than him, regarding BOTH 50 & Ross..

how you gonna try to lie, when the evidence is right here:

him- http://www.thecoli.com/members/mic.13474/#postings
you- http://www.thecoli.com/search/647908/

thats the link YOU provided, along with YOUR posting history.. :snoop: just stop, man.. you're burying yourself at this point.. you wanna make a thread about ole boy, its an open forum.. go ahead.. just dont be surprised when your numbers make you look even sillier..

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
since Tuesday.. you have MORE posts than him, regarding BOTH 50 & Ross..

how you gonna try to lie, when the evidence is right here:

him- http://www.thecoli.com/members/mic.13474/#postings
you- http://www.thecoli.com/search/647908/

thats the link YOU provided, along with YOUR posting history.. :snoop: just stop, man.. you're burying yourself at this point.. you wanna make a thread about ole boy, its an open forum.. go ahead.. just dont be surprised when your numbers make you look even sillier..

just because you post in a thread doesn't mean your hating, shyt head. Know the difference.:dahell::why:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He paid for his College tuition:ohhh: I guess it all makes since big homie:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

thread got me dyin:laff:...nikka said he woke up in a Ross thread like Future did the new Bugatti:dead:...but if he got his tuition paid for he aint got no choice but to ride:manny:...the Tupac Amaru Shakur foundation aint never sent shyt my way:patrice:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
honestly the worst troll on here is rofl guy and sinces he admits hes a troll hes prob taking that as a compliment. youre trolling game is good bro cuz I have a genuine dislike for you and your tactics.

typical coli stan argument:

Poster A: Makes seemingly good point comparing two artists.
Poster B: Ignores everything posted and responds with an L one of the artists has taken in his career and clowns poster A

Only other people Ive come to view as stans from my time lurking/reading here is the dude onlyincali or whatever who called the mall to see if game got beat up and I know sunzoo is viewed as a stan but his posts are usually on point. Sometimes Ill be reading threads and getting pissed about the retarded shyt being said and getting ready to write out a long response dropping knowledge and then it suddenly dawns upon me that im the midst of trolling fukkery and I exit the thread.

Daps
just because you post in a thread doesn't mean your hating, shyt head. Know the difference.:dahell::why:
hey, d!ckmittens.. did i say you were hating..? :dahell:

i simply pointed out, that you(admittely) are in MORE threads than someone YOU called out.. :snoop:

just shut up, already..
thread got me dyin:laff:...nikka said he woke up in a Ross thread like Future did the new Bugatti:dead:...but if he got his tuition paid for he aint got no choice but to ride:manny:...the Tupac Amaru Shakur foundation aint never sent shyt my way:patrice:

@SunZoo kid should have a Pac Foundation scholarship waiting for that knife-work he put in.. :whew:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
hey, d!ckmittens.. did i say you were hating..? :dahell:

i simply pointed out, that you(admittely) are in MORE threads than someone YOU called out.. :snoop:

just shut up, already..

@SunZoo kid should have a Pac Foundation scholarship waiting for that knife-work he put in.. :whew:

Afeni blocked my number breh.
As for feed-me, i'm proud of him. I consider all shady/aftermath stans my sons :obama: