Since Tues 5:38PM, G-Unit Stanley @Feed_Me Has Literally Spent All Day & Night In Ross Threads

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: Let me find out all the thisis50.com e-teamers that spam this board are doing it as some kind of work study for some kind of G-Unit scholarship to ICDC college

:patrice: that would actually make it less pathetic...all this time I thought they were doing it for the sheer sport of it...turns out it was either spending all goddamn day hating on rick ross on the internet, or working in the dorm diners...
:laff: :laff: :laff:

VanVanCity

I pass on the syrup and welcome the chronic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's on 50's payroll. nikka even admitted it in that thread about Ross saying he'd be a CO again if he needed the paycheck. Feed-Me is a fukking weirdo.
Says the mulato cac who pretends to be a former dboy who did time. Kermit the fukkin cac belongs in the bushes.
B

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So why are you like that? You are too salty for someone who appreciates life
Like what?? :what: I love life now. My outlook is different. I don't see anything wrong with dealing dope because this nation's biggest industries are built off the consumption of drugs, from tobacco to alcohol. But I'm focused on endeavors that won't send me to prison. Either way, what does this have to do with this nikka feed-me :cape: for 50?? :wtf:

VanVanCity

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like what?? :what: I love life now. My outlook is different. I don't see anything wrong with dealing dope because this nation's biggest industries are built off the consumption of drugs, from tobacco to alcohol. But I'm focused on endeavors that won't send me to prison. Either way, what does this have to do with this nikka feed-me :cape: for 50?? :wtf:
You just seem like a salty hater. You survived the struggle, why hate?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You just seem like a salty hater. You survived the struggle, why hate?
Because I'm one of those clean cut types who hustled to pay for college. I didn't do it to wear true religion jeans, drive a BMW, and leech off the community. My clientele were white college kids, by and large. I'm not a hater of 50. I just side with the stringer bells rather than the marlos. :obama:
To me, Ross is stringer and 50 is Avon/Marlo.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I had a few days off and spent it laughing at this lil nikkas favorite rapper and he’s gone and caught feelings? Staff acting like hurt bytches is what caused the SOHH forum to fall and the Coli is dope, we don’t want to see this effeminate grown mans emotions ruin a good site. The fact I laugh at Ross has nothing to do with 50, the Funeral was dope but 50 fell off, we all know this. Ross is an obese man who likes lying, that’s all I’ve said, the fact you caught feelings is funny to me. Also as a Ross fan I’m sure you’ll respect the fact this is all I have to say to a poster/moderator most of us consider irrelevant.

VanVanCity

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because I'm one of those clean cut types who hustled to pay for college. I didn't do it to wear true religion jeans, drive a BMW, and leech off the community. My clientele were white college kids, by and large. I'm not a hater of 50. I just side with the stringer bells rather than the marlos. :obama:
To me, Ross is stringer and 50 is Avon/Marlo.
Aight. And I'm of those dudes waiting to get my lawsuit to pay for my down payment. I guess we're different.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
scust

just as pathetic as these lebron haters/ kobe groupies been all up in lebron related threads