Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
He brought up fines tho and we definitely got fined. But every team does shyt. Silver would've dinged us if it was illegal to watch him play. Players text each other. Bron reached out to AD. Magic Johnson was doing a ton of shyt. Warriors currently trying to poach Giannis from the Bucks. We had the worst, cheapest, scumbag owner in all of sports for decades.. it was all good then right? For a team with all the banners, all time greats, national fanbase and shyt ya'll stay aggy and upset 24/7:scust:

I wouldn’t say aggy, but we need teams to be cooperative when we put them underneath our boot....:mjgrin:

I wish that dirtbag bigot was still running y’all team like shyt :skip:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Breh to be honest I don’t give a fukk about the Clippers. I was just letting you know what he was referring to :yeshrug:
All he brought up was the fines and the fines ONLY which I addressed. You came in to add some extra shyt that was on your mind personally. But its all good. I digress

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
All he brought up was the fines and the fines ONLY which I addressed. You came in to add some extra shyt that was on your mind personally. But its all good. I digress

How did I add extra shyt? Breh posted that the Clippers tampered all year and he’s referring to the Clippers sending scouts to Raptors game to watch Kawhi..... But yeah I guess that’s some extra shyt I added :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don’t see what’s not to understand

Bron is always drawing attention to himself putting a target on his back and his fans wonder why everyone seems to be out to get him.

revenge season this
Playoff mode activated that
We’re top heavy
I need more help
Not 1 not 2
Miserable lives

The nikka is always talking

His fans take on his passive aggressiveness too that’s the crazy shyt. Their entire interest in every playoff game is what reaction people will have if Kawhi or Giannis do bad :mjlol:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Y’all cry about that shyt way too much. Kawhi wasn’t being called better than all time greats before he won titles, no one said he was better than MJ. y’all really want the media to care more about some mute nikka over the most hyped up superstar in modern history.

fakkit ass nikkas stay with the passive aggressive “you know who won’t get as much backlash as you know who”. Ol sassy ass nikkas.

Nah, just calling out the hypocrisy of the media....When Lebron/Lakers lose the sky is falling....When Kawhi/Clippers lose they tend to get a pass....The media was crowning Kawhi after he won the title and before the season started...Give Kawhi the same treatment that you would give Lebron, Kobe, Jordan or any other superstar.

Last edited:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I don’t see what’s not to understand

Bron is always drawing attention to himself putting a target on his back and his fans wonder why everyone seems to be out to get him.

revenge season this
Playoff mode activated that
We’re top heavy
I need more help
Not 1 not 2
Miserable lives

The nikka is always talking
It’s not only Bron tho. Steph, KD, James Harden, Giannis, Kyrie, Russ, Paul George, CP3 would all catch more heat for performing the way Kawhi did tonight. Dude always escapes the scrutiny that players of his caliber usually get for lackluster performances.

Last edited:
Daps
Every star that is a product of today's league is an effigy that is burned at every opportunity on this board. It's the reason why someone like Kawhi escapes ridicule because he's perceived as a 90s throwback.

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Kawhi doesn't get hate because he really has no beefs or stan agendas. Everyone you listed exception of Giannis has something about them like stan rivalry or play style.

Kawhi really doesn't have crazy stans and he doesn't say crazy shyt, he just goes and balls..same with Giannis. Both are getting more hate this year though compared to past because both have been challenging LeBrons, one across the hall, the other with MVP race.

Daps
Kawhi doesn't get hate because he really has no beefs or stan agendas. Everyone you listed exception of Giannis has something about them like stan rivalry or play style.

Kawhi really doesn't have crazy stans and he doesn't say crazy shyt, he just goes and balls..same with Giannis. Both are getting more hate this year though compared to past because both have been challenging LeBrons, one across the hall, the other with MVP race.

this is all it is

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC

This. The only narrative I think surrounds Kawhi, good or bad, usually involves Bron

Kawhi gets uplifted to hate on bron(Skip bayless)

or he gets trashed as he represents a threat to Bron(Nick Wright)

other than that nobody really cares to hate on him cause there’s no real narrative for it. Even spurs fans don’t care too much.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps

This is a travel right? He switched his pivot foot a couple times

Daps
Kawhi is this board's last hope of hanging onto the past; he's fighting the good fight against the evils of the 3-pt shot. These ole dusty ass nikkas on this board wouldn't dare throw stones at him.

:lolbron:

Daps
It’s not only Bron tho. Steph, KD, James Harden, Giannis, Kyrie, Russ, Paul George, CP3 would all catch more heat for performing the way Kawhi did tonight. Dude always escapes the scrutiny that players of his caliber usually get for lackluster performances.

Everybody has different circumstances truthfully

some have been judged based on having multiple all time meltdowns (CP3, James, Steph & PG13)

some have been judged because the media has gripes with the player’s attitude or personality or stuff not related to on court play (KD, Russ & Kyrie)

act like KD didn’t play horrible at the end of 2016 and skate most of the blame as the media trashed Russ

act like the extent of backlash against KD during his tenure with OKC was anything more than that “Mr Unreliable” headline

act like the media was supporting Kawhi & evil Uncle Dennis over Pop, The Spurs veterans & medical staff

had kawhi have went to Toronto and played like shyt after forcing that trade the media would have spanked him

but he didn’t...so what’s the word?

now if this team were to get bounced early after all the things that were sacrificed during the regular season in order to preserve him then I’m positive they would cook him but until then all we can do is wait and see

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Game 1 was fukked up because the league could’ve given more time to the Nuggets like an extra day. The NBA finals date wasn’t set into stone until a few days ago anyway. 1-1 is a big deal and the Nuggets got heart. Every series but Bucks-Heat is going at least 6. These the ELITE teams respect to them all and respect for them all. The way the bubble was won’t be known for years