Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Would love to hear the hot takes on this Clippers performance tonight. Knowing The Coliseum, I'm sure we won't get any lmao...

:sas2:
Kawhi scoring 13 and 0 in the 4th. Just a lil ole Art catching up with him
4e02jy.jpg

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Kawhi scoring 13 and 0 in the 4th. Just a lil ole Art catching up with him
4e02jy.jpg

Last night we were spammed by multiple accounts saying LeBron needed "to be hel accountable" for not scoring in the 4th. Today we've had multiple accounts saying Kawhi is better than LeBron ever was, so there should be no issue with "holding him accountable" for a scoreless 4thQ, right?

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Kawhi played like shyt tonight.

Nuggets hands were active as fukk, too. I have no doubt Clippers will come up with a counter bit the first chess move win goes to Malone. Nuggets were swarming the ball and the Clippers totally looked like they are unprepared for a scenario where Kawhi is consistently doubled...

The other part of it, besides having a few good plays late, we are 8 games into the postseason and still yet to know if Paul George can lift this team on the rare occasion Kawhi is off. This is ominous for a number of reasons....

Clippers played better defense in the 2nd Half overall but this team falls asleep at the wheel alot, and I only bring it up because we all remember media hot takes the past year of people saying this was an All-Time great defensive lineup. They aren’t and they haven't been qnd everytime they perform how they did most of tonight on that end, it should be addressed...

Again though I for sure expect proper response and then to still win this series. The thing I'd be concerned about is Denver didn’t even play as well as they could have, they missed alot of shots they normally hit and only got to the line half as much as LA. If you're LA you better take them 100% serious and put foot on neck immediately...