Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

Black Miller

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC via Niagara Falls, NY
I'm still processing how this got pulled off. Not even that nuggets won but winning after being down double digits in 3 straight games in the 2nd half.

That's heart to battle but that is a sign of a mentally weak team to not close it out. I felt like clippers was in trouble vs dallas too if porzingis was healthy.

Playoff P was more like Bernie Madoff P cause he pulled a ponzi scheme on them boys. I gotta imagine if they flame out next year either kawhi or george could opt out. Issue is they had too many cats who need the ball to do something and really didn't have a legit post threat to get easy buckets or draw doubles with. Denver did. When the game slowed down clippers was hero balling.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Og0ChwK.jpg

IA5Zqn2.jpg

:laff:

who remembers this

a57a02693a17e9f538643507031a77a9.jpg

:dead: :deadmanny: :deadrose:

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
YOu have to trade Paul George now. And no I'm not overreacting. All the physical tools are there but it's not about that. It's about PG being weak mentally. No coach can fix that. That's something Pg has to fix internally. Coming home to a place like LA with all this pressure on him is the WORST move he could have made. He's not built for it. Should have stayed in OKC with Russ. where the fans love you regardless. These LA FANS want rings. Paul can't handle that.

Welp I tried to tell ya.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Welcome to Alcatraz :mjlol:

Jokic is a head case and can’t handle the Clippers defense mentally or physically. He’s been exposed and clearly has maxed out. So much for the best offensive anchor in the league. Can’t even score on Marcus Morris on the block. We won’t even mention defense.

MPJ is the only one attacking without fear and consistently getting to the basket. Malone has been playing mind games with MPJ since he came into the league. He probably wishes Barton wasn’t hurt so he could bench MPJ:mjlol:.

The best player on the team has spoken. :mjgrin:

:mjgrin:

Daps

Jokic is a head case and can’t handle the Clippers defense mentally or physically. He’s been exposed and clearly has maxed out. So much for the best offensive anchor in the league. Can’t even score on Marcus Morris on the block. We won’t even mention defense.
Ever since this post was made Jokic went on to come back from 1-3 down in this series, win two MVPs and is on the verge of taking Denver to their first ever Finals.

This just might be @Squirrel from Meteor Man magnum opus jinx.

:wow:

Daps

You're finished. No coming back from this.

:wow: