Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
The best player in the world shot 4-17......I wonder if he will receive the same backlash as you know who if he shot 4 for 17.

Y’all cry about that shyt way too much. Kawhi wasn’t being called better than all time greats before he won titles, no one said he was better than MJ. y’all really want the media to care more about some mute nikka over the most hyped up superstar in modern history.

fakkit ass nikkas stay with the passive aggressive “you know who won’t get as much backlash as you know who”. Ol sassy ass nikkas.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chuck ji preaching right now. Basketball played so stupidly on offense nowadays. Everyone thinks they the Rockets/Warriors and spam threes instead of winning games.

Yup. I said at the start of the game Milhouse and Joker should completely dominate on the blocks. You wanna beat teams whose better players are perimeter? Go inside. Just like AD, Howard, and McGee should against the Rockets to the point PJ fouls out before the 4th qtr

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jokic was giving the clips work. They slowed him down in the 2nd, but it was far too late. It's not like the clips were playing trash D either, Denver just had better offense. Poor night from Kawhi too. Had decent looks but just couldnt convert. Solid answer from Denver.

Daps
Y’all cry about that shyt way too much. Kawhi wasn’t being called better than all time greats before he won titles, no one said he was better than MJ. y’all really want the media to care more about some mute nikka over the most hyped up superstar in modern history.

fakkit ass nikkas stay with the passive aggressive “you know who won’t get as much backlash as you know who”. Ol sassy ass nikkas.

I don’t see what’s not to understand

Bron is always drawing attention to himself putting a target on his back and his fans wonder why everyone seems to be out to get him.

revenge season this
Playoff mode activated that
We’re top heavy
I need more help
Not 1 not 2
Miserable lives

The nikka is always talking

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
He’s talking about the Clippers sending dudes to Raptor games to watch Kawhi
He brought up fines tho and we definitely got fined. But every team does shyt. Silver would've dinged us if it was illegal to watch him play. Players text each other. Bron reached out to AD. Magic Johnson was doing a ton of shyt. Warriors currently trying to poach Giannis from the Bucks. We had the worst, cheapest, scumbag owner in all of sports for decades.. it was all good then right? For a team with all the banners, all time greats, national fanbase and shyt ya'll stay aggy and upset 24/7:scust:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
He brought up fines tho and we definitely got fined. But every team does shyt. Silver would've dinged us if it was illegal to watch him play. Players text each other. Bron reached out to AD. Magic Johnson was doing a ton of shyt. Warriors currently trying to poach Giannis from the Bucks. We had the worst, cheapest, scumbag owner in all of sports for decades.. it was all good then right? For a team with all the banners, all time greats, national fanbase and shyt ya'll stay aggy and upset 24/7:scust:

Breh to be honest I don’t give a fukk about the Clippers. I was just letting you know what he was referring to :yeshrug: