Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters
Daps
tenor.gif

he’s being sarcastic and you fell for it

Daps
Well the Nuggets were playing carefree with nothing to lose for the last two games but there's nothing carefree in a game 7 so lets see how they play when the pressure will be on them as well:ehh:

They'll play care free in this game to ...they been doing it all playoffs :wow:

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:mjlol:Y’all so brainwashed because of what the media say to y’all. It’s fake news. Lou Wills been killing nikkas in the league better than AI or Shaq ever did. He is still in there league for a reason. Utter dominance. Imagine thinking Lebron James is on the same level as a Lou Will or Latrell Sprewell. Top 10 player of all time no contest. Wtf you talking about. :what:Clippers in a full sweep hater:sas2:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
shyt didn't he have like 36 the other game and they took a L. I'm just saying the clippers as a whole aren't use to this either just as much as the nuggets . Talking all this they should blow them out is for the birds. It's anybody game now literally

Shiiiit breh, your response is for the birds since you ignored my initial post where I said Nuggets would shock them if LAC didn't take them seriously in game 7. DEN is explosive enough.

And with that said, LAC was up 16 and 19 last 2 games before a complete collapse and passivness by Kawhi, so yes they "should" win handily. But there's a reason why I say should with quotations.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Look at what happened in 2008

The celtics were taken to 7 games by the 8th seed Atlanta hawks and they still end up winning the championship

shyt happens in sports

The ironic thing is Doc coached that 08 celtics team lol

When you win the championship somtimes people forget the road you went through

+1

04 Pistons down 2-3 to the Nets in the semifinals

'14 Spurs forced to 3-3 series vs Mavs in round 1

'12 Heat down 2-3 to Boston, no championship experience except Wade.

shyt happens. Still gotta win

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Kawhi Leonard is the Donald Trump of the NBA. The bar is set so low

Dude can have subpar games and they will blame coach or the whole team, if they lose

Once Kawhi has a good game and his team wins, he's top 5 DOA and shyt

:dead:

Kawhi lost them the fukking game. His flopping and passive plays cost them the game. He never tried to lead or take over defensively. He is not a leader. See it for what it is. If they faced the Rockets, they would have a lot more issues honestly.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Kawhi Leonard is the Donald Trump of the NBA. The bar is set so low

Dude can have subpar games and they will blame coach or the whole team, if they lose

Once Kawhi has a good game and his team wins, he's top 5 DOA and shyt

:dead:

Kawhi lost them the fukking game. His flopping and passive plays cost them the game. He never tried to lead or take over defensively. He is not a leader. See it for what it is. If they faced the Rockets, they would have a lot more issues honestly.

:sas2:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Dude became Manu Ginobili flopping and yelling all over the place to pad his stats. This is the guy they wanna say is the best in the league now. :dead:

PG played his fukking heart. He was clamping down Harris and sometimes doubling Jokic or guarding Jokic alone. He still dropped 30+

Kawhi had 2 pts in the 3rd quarter while the Nuggets were making their comeback

The Coli really loves that dude and I still can't see why he is better than Grandpa Bron

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I expect Clippers to blow them out and not go soft in the second half.